Little Plan

At McKinley In The Hallways

The brothers walk over to Blaine and Jesse with Sam and Kurt following them. "Okay, listen there, Blaine." Jamey said making the two look at them. "We have been thinking, maybe you didn't say all of the words about us. But if you did we will find out." Sebastian said to him. "We want to think of you as a brother and the only way to do that is to promise you ever say that again." Jamey said to him making Blaine nod. "I understand." Blaine said to them as Rachel and the three mean girls were listening to them. "Okay, good start." Sebastian said to him and the brothers and their boyfriends walk away while Blaine and Jesse share a hug.  "Everything will be okay now." Jesse said to him making Blaine smile. "I am sorry about them." Jesse said to him while pulling away from Blaine. "They are like that." Jesse said to him. "Hotheads, I can handle your brothers going mad." Blaine said to her and he kissing Jesse's bridge of her nose making Jesse laugh. "That didn't work." Anne said to them. "No, we can use this." Rachel said to them with a smile.

After School

Sam takes Sebastian to where he and his family were staying. "There we are." Sam said to him making Sebastian look at Motel while Sam opens the door. The two walk in and Sebastian sees Sam's little sister and brother and his parents. "Sebastian." Sam's mom said to him with a smile. "Hey, I heard what happened to you guys. I am sorry." Sebastian said to them while Sam closes the door. "Thank you." She said to him. 

A little later, Sam was in Sebastian's arms on the couch while his little sister and brother were on the bed. Sebastian takes out his money he made working for Burt. "Here." Sebastian said giving it to Sam who looks at him. "Take it." Sebastian said to him and Sam takes it slowly. "I will be right back." Sam said and he stands up and walks to his parents. Sebastian takes out his phone and texts his brother about where he was and asks to have food and old clothes. Sebastian looks up to see Sam talking to his parents and then he hands the money to his mom and makes his way back to Sebastian. Sam sits on Sebastian's lap and he puts his arms around Sebastian's neck. "Thank you." Sam said to him. "All part of my little plan." Sebastian said to him making Sam give him a quick kiss and he then puts his head on Sebastian's chest. "I love you, Sebastian." Sam said to him making Sebastian put his arms around him. "I love you too, Sam." Sebastian said to him with a smile.

At Little Later

There was a knock on the door and Sam stands up and opens the door to see Jesse, Jamey, Kurt, and Blaine. "Hey, Sammy." Jesse said to him with a smile. "How do you guys know where I was?" Sam asks them as Sebastian walks over to the door. "Sebastian." Jamey said to him making Sam look at Sebastian. "Come in guys." Sebastian said to them and they all walk into the room. Jesse walks over to Sam's little siblings with Blaine behind her. Jesse hands the two same old toys that she and her brothers played with them they were little. Jamey and Kurt were giving the old clothes to Sam's mom and dad. Sam walks over to Sebastian. "Was this a part of your plan?" Sam asks him making Sebastian look at him. "Yeah." Sebastian said to him and he pulls Sam closer to him until there was no place between them. "Oh my god." Sam said to him. Sebastian gives Sam a slow kiss making Sam move his hand onto Sebastian's cheek.