Baby

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Jesse enters the choir room with Kurt. "Guess whose here?" Kurt said making everyone turn to him to see Jesse making them cheer but Rachel. "JESSE!" Quinn yelled while walking over to her and they share a hug. After the hug, Jesse sits down in between her brothers and Puck gives Jesse a hug from behind. Will and Sue enter and Will tells everyone why she was here. "This can't be happening." Tina said to them. "Yeah, this does seem like a terrible idea." Artie said to him. "Guys! It's not up for discussion, okay?" Will said to them. The New Directions kids are all sitting in the chairs, some of them with their arms crossed, clearly in disagreement with Will's decision about Sue sitting in on their rehearsals. "Now it's no secret that Coach Sylvester has taken her licks." Will said to them. "I mean... just wanky..." Santana said while shaking her head making Sue look at her. "And I believe that she could use a little sympathy from us." Will said to them. "Sympathy?" Mercedes said appalled. "From us? Nuh-uh." Mercedes said to him. "Yeah, all she's ever done is make our lives miserable." Kurt said to him. "She got exactly what she deserved." Santana said to him. "You're lucky I left my blow-gun at home Air-bags cause I got a clear shot at your nonnies." Sue said to her. Santana looks from Sue to Will in unbelief. "Guys... Coach Sylvester has had her recent setbacks but she is a proven champion. We could do worse than to have that winning record in our midst." Will said to them. "Let me break it down for you. I am no longer a threat to you people, alright. I'm just hoping that your singing and dancing around will pull me out of my doldrums and give me a reason to live... Is that too much to ask?" Sue said to them. "Guys, it's settled. Sue's going to be with us for the week. Now, I received an envelope in the mail today." Will said to them while he picks up a letter that was sitting on the piano behind him. "Yes, you did." Sebastian said to him while everyone makes approval comments. "I know that we're facing Jess and the Warblers at Regionals." Wil said to them making Jesse nod. "Sweet Jesse..." Sue said to herself. "And it looks like this year, we face Oral Intensity again." Will said to them. "They cleaned our clock last year." Jesse said to them making the teens agree. "It seems that the governing board has assigned a theme to this year's Regionals and part of our score will be based on how we interpret it. This year's theme: anthem. Now, who can tell us who what an anthem is?" Will asks them and Rachel raises her hand. "It's the bottom of an ant's pants." Brittany said not waiting to be called upon before answering. "So close, so close." Will said to her while Rachel's hand was still in the air. "No, an anthem is an epic song...Filled with a-a ground-swell of emotion, that seems bigger than itself – even bigger than the person performing it." Will said to them while Rachel puts her hand down. "Mr. Schue?" Sam said while raising his hand. "Oh, hey Sam." Sam gets up and stands next to Will. "I didn't even notice your new haircut..." Will said to him while Jamey looks at Sam seeing he was in a different look. "Yeah, I've been looking at a new image for my one-man band, The Justin Bieber Experience." Sam said to them and Sebastian was clearly not enthralled by Sam's new band. "You have got to be kidding me." Sebastian said to himself. "Dude, that haircut makes your mouth look...even ... bigger..." Puck said looking at Sam's mouth. The teens start laughing and Sue raises her hand to the students. "Let her speak." Sue said to them. "Laugh all you want, but that kid's an epic talent. And there's a number that I've been working on that I've been meaning to show off. And I think it qualifies as an anthem because... it's just hugely emotional and... sums up our generation." Sam said to them making Sebastian give him a look. "Alright, let's hear it buddy." Will said to him and Will walks over to Sue and sits down next to her. Sam grabs a guitar sitting by the band that was sitting in. Sam strums a few chords as he centers himself in the middle of the room.

Sam
Oh-uh-oh-uh-oh
Oh-uh-oh-oh-uh
Oh-uh-oh-oh-uh-oh-uh

Sam sings while walking over to Sebastian.

Sam
You know you love me
I know you care
Just shout whenever
And I'll be there

Sam sings to him making everyone look at the two.

Sam
You are my love
You are my heart
And we will never
Ever, ever be apart

"This is actually a pretty good song." Kurt said to them making Finn look at him. Sam puts his guitar down and grabs a chair, straddling it, still singing to Sebasian.

Sam (New Directions Boys)
Are we an item?
(Yo)
Boy, quit playin'
(Uh-oh)
"We're just friends," (Yo)
What are you sayin'? (Uh-oh)

Sam takes Sebasatin's hand pulling him closer to him.

Sam (New Directions Boys)
Said, "There's another,"
And looked (Yo)
Right in my eyes (Uh-oh)

Sam sings while the two share into each other eyes.

Sam (New Directions Boys)
My first love broke my heart (Yo)
For the first time (Uh-oh)

Sam sings while moving away from Sebastian who looks at him.

Sam
And I was like
Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no

Sam starts dancing as the chorus begins. Several of the Glee girls hoot in approval, some waving their arms in the air, some start to clap along with the beat.

Sam
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine
Mine

Sam sings pointing at Sebastian while the other boys were all looking around, seeing what Bieber has done to the girls.

Sam (New Directions Boys)
For you
I would have done whatever
(Uh-oh)
And I just can't believe we're (Yo)
Here together (Uh-oh)
And I wanna play it cool, (Yo)
But I'm losin' you (Uh-oh)
I'll buy you anything, (Yo)
I'll buy you any ring (Uh-oh)

Sam sings while jumping up on the piano, slides to the edge, and jumps off.

Sam (New Directions Boys)
And I'm in pieces (Yo)
Baby, fix me (Uh-oh)
And just shake me 'til you wake
(Yo) me from this bad dream
(Uh-oh)
I'm goin' down, (Yo)
Down, down, down (Uh-oh)
And I just can't believe
My first love won't be around

Sam
And I'm like baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
I thought you'd always be mine
Mine

Sam sings while walking closer to Sebastian. Sam fixes his hoodie, still looking at Sebastian.

Sam (New Directions Boys)
I'm all gone
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Now, I'm all gone
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

Sam stops in front of Jesse who rubs his hair making Sebastian laugh a little.

Sam (New Directions Boys)
Now, I'm all gone
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Now, I'm all gone
(Gone, gone, gone) 

Sam pulls the hood up on his head as the song ends. 

Sam
I'm gone

Santana starts to fan herself and the Glee girls, Jesse and Kurt all clap and woot. "The Biebster..." Mike said as the girls cheer for him. "I am happy I was here to see that." Jesse said to herself with a smile. Sam and Sebastian share at each other.