Blame It (On the Alcohol)

At Dalton

Jesse was walking to the choir room as Nick, Jeff, and Trent run up to her. "Hey, Jess." Trent said giving her a hug making Jesse think of Kurt. "What do you and Blaine do last night?" Jeff asks her. "We went to a party and he drinks a little too much." Jesse said to them as they walk into the choir room to see Blaine laying on the sofa. "Oh." Jesse said looking at Blaine. Jesse walks over to him and sits down next to him. "I blame it on the alcohol." Blaine said to them while moving his head on Jesse's lap making her play with his hair.

At McKinley In The Hallways

The brothers walk over to Tina and Mercedes with a bad hangover. "What are you doing Tina?" Sebastian asks her. "I need to close my locker, and it's gonna sound like a gunshot." Tina said to him as Mike and Santana walk over to them. "I've been dry-heaving when my mother asked what the sound was...I said that I was practicing birdcalls." Santana said to them. "You guys, I can't stop barfing." Mike said to them. "Please don't say barf." Jamey said to him. "I told my mom I had the flu... and she made me a traditional tea made out of panda hair." Mike said to them making everyone make a face. "Can we talk about anything else?" Tina asks them as Quinn, Artie, Brittany, Finn, Puck, Sam, and Kurt walk over to them. "How about some Bloody Marys, y'all?" Artie said to them showing the drink. "Are you kidding me? The last thing I want to do is drink." Mercedes said to him as everyone takes a cup. "It'll help your hangover. That's what Bloody Marys are for." Artie said to her and he looks at everyone. "Hair of the dog that done bit yo' ass." Artie said to them and Mercedes takes a cup from him. 

Artie
Blame it on the goose
Hot you feeling loose

Artie starts singing as he wheels around hitting a wall while the others take a drink.

Artie (with New Directions)
Blame it on the 'tron
Got you in the zone
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol
(Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol)

Artie
Eh, she say she usually don't
But I know that she front
Cause shawty know what she want
But she don't wanna seem like she's easy

Jamey
I ain't saying what you won't do

Jamey sings while walking over to Artie.

Jamey (with New Directions)
But you know we probably gonna do
What you been feelin' deep
(Insi-i-ide, don't li-i-ie now)

The group runs to the auditorium. Mercedes walks to the front of the stage while everyone was sitting down on the sofas. 

Mercedes
Boy what you drinking?
Gonna let sink in

Mercedes sings while everyone dances to the song.

Mercedes
Here for the weekend
Thinking we can
See where we can be
If we press fast forward
(Santana: Ooh)
Just one more round and
You're down, I know it
(Santana: Ooh yeah, yeah)

New Directions
Fill another cup up
Feeling on your butt what?
You don't even care now
I was unaware how

Artie
Fine you was before my buzz set in (Mercedes: My buzz set in)

New Directions (Mercedes)
Blame it on the goose
(Blame it on the goose)
Got you feeling loose
Blame it on the 'tron,
Got you in the zone (Alcohol)
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol (Alcohol)
Blame it on the vodka
(New Directions: Hey)
Blame it on the henny
(New Directions: Hey)
Blame it on the blue top
(Yeah)
Got you feeling dizzy
(Alcohol woo)
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol

The girls go to one of the sofas while the boys go to their one leaving Artie and Mercedes.

Artie and Mercedes
Now to the ballas poppin' bottles
With their henny in their cup
Screaming money ain't a thing
If you ain't throw it up

Artie (Mercedes)
In the sky (In the sky)
And hold your drinks up high
(Up high)

Sebastian and Santana run over to each other.

To my independent mamas
Who can buy their own bottles
If you looking like a model
When them broke fellas holla

Artie (Mercedes)
Tell them bye (Buh-bye)
Hold your drinks up high (High)

Everyone walks over to Artie and Mercedes.

New Directions (Mercedes)
Blame it on the goose
Got you feeling loose
Blame it on the 'tron
Got you in the zone
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol (Alcohol)
Blame it on the vodka
(New Directions: Hey)
Blame it on the henny
(New Directions: Hey)

New Directions (Jamey and Sebastian)
Blame it on the blue top (Hey)
Got you feeling dizzy (Hey)

New Directions
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a-alcohol

The song ends and they cheer while Will walks up to the stage. "Well done, you guys. I mean, you always bring it with the singing and the dancing. But what I was really impressed with today was your acting. I truly thought that some of you guys were drunk." Will said to them. "We take our craft seriously." Artie said to him. "Problem is- That-That song is great...but it- it kind of glorifies drinking, don't you think? I mean, we're supposed to sing about the dangers of alcohol for this assembly." Will said to them. "Well, good luck finding a song that does that." Sebastian said to him. "Mr. Schue? First of all, that vest is very cute." Rachel said to him while walking to the front. "You are all kinds of awesome. But second, maybe there's really no songs about the dangers of drinking..." Rachel said while leading on Jamey. "Because there's really none, as long as you have a proper designated driver." Rachel said to him and she looks up at Jamey. "Have I ever told you how great you are?" Rachel asks him making Kurt walk over to Jamey and pulls him away from Rachel. "Well, Rachel, yeah, driving drunk is dangerous. And have you guys ever heard of alcohol poisoning? Yeah, it kills about 400 people every year." Will said to them and Santana starts crying. "Santana, are you- Are you crying?" Will asks her. "I'm okay. I'm okay." Santana said to him and Brittany grabs hold of her arm and wraps her arms around her to comfort her. Santana buries her face in Brittany's shoulder whilst Brittany whispers something in her ear. "You're such a hypocrite. You drink. Most adults do." Quinn said to him. "I may have a beer every now and then, but I don't- I don't get drunk." Will said to her. "We're just saying this is a waste of time. We're totally aware of alcohol. We see adults drinking it and having fun. Every commercial during NASCAR is for beer." Puck said to him. "Okay. Enough, guys. Look, you need your thinking caps because we're gonna spend the entire day...brainstorming ideas for songs to sing at this assembly." Will said to them.

At McKinley In Hallways

Jamey was by his locker thinking as Rachel walks over to him. "Hey, you." Rachel said making Jamey look at her. "You remember the little kiss we shared?" Rachel asks him. "I wish I can't remember that." Jamey said to her. "I wanted to ask if you want to go out sometime." Rachel said to him. "I am with Kurt." Jamey said to her. "I can be your side lover." Rachel said while touching Jamey's shoulder. "No." Jamey said while locking his locker. "I only kiss you because of the bottle not because I like you." Jamey said to her. "I hope one of you three die later in the years." Rachel said to him. "Just leave me alone." Jamey said to her and he walks away to his class. Rachel follows him and she walks right to him. "You know your sister was in the way of me getting with Finn." Rachel said to him. "That's good." Jamey said to her while walking not looking at the girl. "And I looking into the future and I see one of you three will be gone and everyone will be sad." Rachel said to him making Jamey look at her. "What do you not understand by leaving me alone?" Jamey asks her and he walks away from Rachel.

At Dalton In The Choir Room

Jesse was sitting next to Blaine while Wes and David talk about what songs will they be doing. Jesse starts playing with her hands making Blaine look at her with a smile. After the meeting, Jesse walks to her locker not knowing three girls were walking over to her. "Hey, Panic Disorder." One of them said making Jesse look at them to see the three mean girls. "Oh, you three." Jesse said to them. "We were knock out of McKinley but you are in this school now." Regina said to her. "Yeah, it's funny how life works." Jesse said to her. "I see you are Blaine are still together. I am working on a plan to get you two to break up." Regina said to her. "I hope it a good." Jesse said to her while closing her locker. "Wow, something happened to the little girl." Anna said with a little laugh. "What happened to you?" Peggy asks Jesse. "Things happened to me and it made me stronger." Jesse said to them with a smile and she walks away from the three girls.