Go Your Own Way

Later At McKinley In The Hallways

Rachel was walking to the choir room until she sees Sam with Jesse talking to her and she gives him a bag. Rachel stops walking as the two shares a hug and Jesse kisses Sam's cheek and walks away from him. Sebastian walks over to Sam who walks into his arms sharing a hug. "Sam is cheating on Sebastian." Rachel said to herself.

In The Choir Room

Rachel walks into the room to see Jesse hugging Blaine who picks her up making Jesse laugh. Rachel sits down as Will walks into the room. "Who is up next?" Will asks them and Jesse stands up. "Me." Jesse said to him with a smile. "Okay, what song?" Will asks her. "Go Your Own Way." Jesse said to him as she, Puck, and Sebastian walk over to the electric guitars. "Finn, I am going to need your skills with the drums." Jesse said to him and Finn runs over to the drums. "Hit it." Jesse said and the band starts playing the song.

Jesse 
Loving you
Isn't the right thing to do

Jesse sings looking at Blaine who was watching her.

Jesse
How can I, ever change things
That I feel?
If I could, maybe
I'd give you my world
How can I
When you won't take it from me?

Jesse (with New Directions)
(You can go your own way)
Go your own way
(You can call it another lonely day) Another lonely day
(You can go your own way)
Go your own way

Jesse
Tell me why
Everything turned around?

Jesse sings while walking over to Blaine.

Jesse
Packing up, shacking up
Is all you wanna do

Jesse sings as she stands in front of Blaine.

Jesse
If I could, baby
I'd give you my world

Jesse sings to him making Blaine smile at her as Puck and Sebastian was going crazy.

Jesse
Open up
Everything's waiting for you
Ooooh

Jesse sings while walking back to the front.

Jesse (with New Directions)
(You can go your own way)
Go your own way
(You can call it another lonely day) Another lonely day
(You can go your own way)
Go your own way

Hey!
(You can go your own way)
Go your own way
(You can call it another lonely day) Another lonely day
(You can go your own way)
Go your own way
(You can call it another lonely day)

Jesse
Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!

Jesse sings holding her note.

Jesse
Ooh!
(New Directions: You can go your own way)
You can go, you can go
Ooh!
(New Directions: You can call it another lonely day)
Call it another lonely day, yeah
(You can go your own way)
Go your own way

The song ends and everyone claps for her. "That was brilliant." Sam said to everyone. "Yeah! I like it! I like it!" Artie yelled over the claps. "Brilliant." Blaine said to her with a smile. "I think your high notes were low." Rachel said making everyone look at her. "What? Her high notes were perfect." Blaine said to her. "Teah, but something is wrong. Jesse did you cheater on Blaine?" Rachel asks her. "I am not cheating on Blaine." Jesse said to her. "Really, then why did you kiss Sam on his cheek in the hallways?" Rachel asks her making Sebastian look at Sam. "Nothing is going on between Sam and I." Jesse said to her. "Enough, guys." Will said to the two. "You know, I blame Sam for all of this. And Rachel too. I blame her." Santana said to them. "What did I do?" Rachel asks her. "I'm sure you did something." Santana said to her. "See, I'm with Santana. Why doesn't Sam have anything to say about this?" Lauren asks them while looking at Sam. "Guilt." Artie said to them. "Guys, stop." Sebastian said to them while putting the guitar down. "Seriously, dude, what you're doing is not cool. Jesse has a boyfriend." Puck said to him. "Shut up! I'm not messing around with Jesse. She was just helping me." Sam said to them. "Oh, is that what we're calling it now?" Mercedes asks him. "Hold on. How is she helping you out?" Will asks him. "She was giving me some toys for my little sister and brother." Sam said to them. "Why were you in that motel?" Rachel asks him making Sebastian look at her. "How the hell did you know about that?" Sebastian asks her. "Because that's where I live now." Sam said to her making everyone look at Sam. "My dad lost his job a few months ago. Then we lost our house. So now we live in that motel in one room." Sam said to them and he stands up and he looks at Rachel. "Are you all happy? The truth's finally out." Sam said to her and he then angrily storms out. Sebastian runs after him while everyone looks at Rachel. "I call it." Santana said to them.

In The Hallways

Sebastian runs over to Sam who was crying in the hallways. "Hey." Sebastian said pulling him in for a hug. "Shhh, it's okay." Sebastian said to him as Sam cries louder into Sebastian's shoulder.