Somewhere Only We Know

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinely In The Courtyard

The New Directions was called by the brothers but Rachel. Puck arrives late and he walks over to his friends. "What the hell's going on?" Puck asks them. "Well, my fellow Glee Clubbers, it's noon, which means..." Jamey said to them. "It's official." Sebastian said to them. "What's official?" Kurt asks them. "My transfer!" They hear someone yell making everyone look up to see Jesse. "Jesse Schuester's back at McKinley!" Jesse yelled at them making them cheer as Jesse runs over to them. They share a group hug with smiles happy that Jesse is back. "Let's get ready for Nationals." Jesse said to them. "Not yet. See, there's a reason we're meeting here today. There's some people that wanted to say goodbye to you, Jess." Sebastian said to her as Blaine and the Warblers enter. Jesse looks their way to see them. "Jess, Dalton's gonna miss you." Blaine said to her as Blaine, Wes, and David walk into the courtyard. "You were a great addition to the Warblers, and you made us a better team. I'm sad to see you go, but we all know this is something that you really want. And I'll still have you after school and on the weekends, but these guys won't, so they wanted to say goodbye." Blaine said to her. "And thank you, Jess." Wes said to her as the other Warblers walk in.

Blaine
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway
Like the back of my hand

Blaine sings while looking at Jesse who was smiling at him.

Blaine
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the river and
It made me complete

The band starts playing helping the boys out.

Blaine
Oh, simple thing
Where have you gone

Blaine sings while walking up the stairs and makes his way over to Jesse a few steps up.

Blaine
I'm getting old and
I need something to rely on
So tell me when you're
Gonna let me in
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

Blaine walks slowly to Jesse.

Blaine
I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me

Blaine sings and he takes Jesse's hands.

Blaine
Is this the place we used to love
Is this the place that
I've been dreaming of

Blaine walks closer to Jesse and he moves her hair out of her face.

Blaine
Oh, simple thing where have you gone
I'm getting old and
I need something to rely on

Blaine sings while putting his forehead on Jesse's.

Blaine
So tell me when you're
Gonna let me in

Blaine sings while removing his head.

Blaine
I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

Blaine runs over to the piano and starts playing it making everyone watch him.

Blaine
And if you have a minute
Why don't we go

Blaine sings looking at Jesse while Kurt leans into Jamey's chest.

Blaine
Talk about it
Somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything

Blaine sings while the Warblers walk over to his side.

Blaine
So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?

Blaine walks over to Jesse making the New Directions move out of the way.

The Warblers
Somewhere only we know

Blaine takes Jesse's hands and pulls her to the Warblers. 

Blaine with The Warblers
And if you have a minute
Why don't we go
Talk about it
Somewhere only we know?
This could be the end of everything
So why don't we go
So why don't we go

The Warblers start giving Jesse hugs.

The Warblers
And if you have a minute
Why don't we go
(Blaine: Ooo! Ah-ah!)
Talk about it
Somewhere only we know?
(Blaine: Ha! Ah, ah, ow!)

Jeff, Nick, and Trent walk over to Jesse and they share a group hug. 

The Warblers
This could be the end of everything

The three boys walk away and Jesse sees her brothers who were giving her a smile. 

The Warblers
So why don't we go

The two brothers give Jesse a brotherly welcome back hug.

The Warblers
Somewhere only we know?

Jesse breaks away from her brothers and walks over to Blaine.

Blaine
Somewhere only we know?

Blaine sings looking into Jesse's eyes.

Blaine
Somewhere only we know?

Once the song finishes Jesse and Blaine share a loving hug. "I'm never saying goodbye to you." Jesse said to him trying to hold back her tears. The two pull away from each other and Blaine looks at the brothers who give him a little nod. "You don't have to." Blaine said to her making Jesse confuse. Blaine takes off his blazer and holds it to Wes. "What are you doing?" Jesse asks him as Blaine takes off his tie and puts it in his packet and undo a bottom on his shirt. "I transferred here to be with you." Blaine said to her and he takes Jesse's hands. "I ask your brothers if I can join the New Directions and they said only if I can do an emotional song." Blaine said to her making Jesse walk over to her brothers. "Is it true?" Jesse asks them. "We know how much he loves you." Jamey said to her. "So, why the hell not." Sebastian said to her making Jesse smile and she pulls her brothers in for a hug. "I love you two." Jesse said to them making the brothers smile. "We love you too." Sebastian said to her and Jesse walks over to the Warblers. "You guys sure about this?" Jesse asks them. "Yeah, he wants this." David said to her making Jesse nod with a smile. The Warblers start to leave while Jesse walks over to Blaine who pulls her in for a hug. "I want to continue my adventure with you." Blaine said as the two pull away from the hug but Blaine still had his arms around Jesse. "Well, let the adventure continue." Jesse said to him with a smile. Blaine leans in for a long kiss making Jesse put her arms around his neck making the New Directions cheers for them.