Need You Now

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Jesse and Blaine enter the choir room. "JESSE!" Kurt yelled making everyone look at the door as Kurt runs over to Jesse and they share a hug. "Hey, Kurt." Jesse said to him as everyone walks over to them. "Jess." Puck said to her as Kurt moves away. Puck and Mike give Jesse a hug together. They pull away and Puck kisses Jesse's cheek making her laugh. Mercedes and Tina walk over and they hug her together then the cheerleaders, Sam, and then her brothers. "What are you doing here?" Sebastian asks her. "Kurt said you guys needed me." Jesse said to him. "I'll take that." Jamey said to them while pulling Jesse in for a hug. A little later everyone does their own thing. The brothers were showing Blaine some dance moves while Jesse, Kurt, and Sam watches them. "You got it." Jamey said to Blaine as he does the move again. "There you go." Sebastian said to him making Blaine smile at them and he looks at Jesse and gives her a wink making her smile at him.

Artie wheels into the room with slushie all over him. "Oh, my God Artie!" Tina yelled making everyone look over to Artie. "It was awful." Artie said to them as Brittany walks over to him. "That's it! Screw rehearsal! This ends here and now." Jamey said to them as he walks to the door with the boys but Blaine and Kurt follow him. "We're gonna go all Thunderdome on those guys." Puck said to them as the football team walks into the room. Blaine walks over to Jesse and holds her hand. "So this is what the ladies lounge looks like on the inside." One of them said as the team walks in. "This is the choir room. Now, put up your fists because you and I are going to do some dancing." Sebastian said to him making Sam walk over to him. "No, we got this, Sam." Jamey said to him. "Coach Beiste told us to come. Where is she?" Dave asks them as Will and Beiste walk into the room. "Watch it. Everyone, have a seat." Beiste said to them. The boys sit down when Dave sees Jesse with Kurt and Blaine. Will walks over to Jesse and gives her a kiss on the forehead and walks over to Beiste. "All right, New Directions! Let's give a warm welcome to the newest members of Glee Club." Will said pointing at the football team. Making everyone start shouting angrily while Blaine takes Jesse's hand and they move to the front and sit down on the chairs. "Oh, hell to the no, Mr. Shue!" Mercedes yelled at him. "HEY!" Beiste yelled and Sebastian stands up. "Are you serious? These are the guys that made my little sister transfer!" Sebastian yelled at him while Jamey stands up. "And there's no way that I'm sharing the choir room with a known bully." Jamey said to him. "I don't disagree with you guys." Will said to them as the brothers sit down. "But I talked to Coach Beiste about it, and she and I both agreed that the kind of bullying that David does is born out of ignorance. Having him in here, as difficult as it may be for us, is an opportunity to show him and the rest of the guys that being in Glee Club is kind of cool--find some common ground." Will said to them. "All of you are going to be in this Glee Club for one week, no exceptions." Beiste said to the football team. "She's bluffing-- next week is the championship game. Without us, she has no team." Dave said to them. "With you, I have no team! You guys have gotta find a way to come together or we're going to get our asses kicked from here until Tuesday finds a saddlebag full of buckwheat." Beiste said to them. "If I have to stay, I'm not singing no show tunes. That is the music of my oppressors." Azimio said to them while looking at the club. "Do you even have any idea what we do in here?" Kurt asks him. "Coming out as gay." Dave said to him making Jamey stand up and walk over to Dave but Sebastian holds his brother back. "No. None of them do." Jesse said to them as she walks to her dad leaving Blaine. "We have to show them." Jesse said to them and she looks at Puck. "Puck, come here." Jesse said to him and Puck walks over to her while Beiste and Will sit down while Blaine walks over to Artie and sits down next to him. Puck picks up his guitar while Jesse talks to the band. The two walks to the front and the band starts playing with Puck playing his guitar.

Jesse
Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone
'Cause I can't fight it anymore

Jesse sings while walking to the piano.

Jesse and Puck
And I wonder if
I ever cross your mind

The two sing while Puck walks over to her.

Jesse
For me, it happens all the time

Puck and Jesse
It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone and
I need you now

Blaine looks at the two thinking something was going on with them.

Puck and Jesse
Said I wouldn't call,
But I've lost all control
And I need you now

Jesse and Puck look at each other with smiles.

Puck and Jesse
And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now

Puck walks over to the football team with a mad face.

Puck
Another shot of whiskey,
Can't stop looking at the door
Wishing you'd come sweeping
In the way you did before

Jesse walks over to Puck and puts her hand on his shoulder making Puck look at her with a smile.

Puck and Jesse
And I wonder if
I ever cross your mind

Puck
For me it happens all the time

Puck sings while the two walk away from the football team.

Puck and Jesse
It's a quarter after one
I'm a little drunk and
I need you now
Said I wouldn't call

Kurt smiles at Jesse making Jamey look at him with a smile.

Puck and Jesse
But I've lost all control and
I need you now
And I don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now

Puck
Whoa, whoa

Puck sings while walking closer to Jesse making Blaine mad.

Jesse
Whoa

Puck and Jesse
Guess I'd rather hurt
Than feel nothing at all

Jesse
It's a quarter after one
I'm all alone and I need you now

Puck
And I said I wouldn't call,
But I'm a little drunk
And I need you now
And I..

Puck sings and he gives Jesse a kiss on the cheek making Blaine stand up and walk out of the room. Jesse watches him leave confused.

Puck and Jesse
Don't know how
I can do without
I just need you now

The two hold their note.

Jesse
Oh baby, I need you now...

The song ends with Jesse and Puck sharing a smile. Jesse walks over to Puck and gives him a hug making her brothers smile. Everyone cheers for them. "The girl with the mohawk had a really nice voice." Azimio said to them making the football team laugh. Puck then attacks Azimio with his guitar, and the football team and the Glee Club get into a fight which has to be broken up by Will and Beiste.

In The Hallways

Jesse was trying to find Blaine. Jesse sees Blaine walking down the hallways. "Blaine!" Jesse yelled while running over to him. "What's wrong?" Jesse asks him. "Nothing, so go back to your boyfriend." Blaine said to her. "You mean my friend, Puck." Jesse said to him. "It looks like it was something more than a friend." Blaine said to her making Jesse walk closer to him. "Puck is just my friend, Blaine." Jesse said to him while putting her hand on his cheek. "I know, but the way he looks at you." Blaine said to her and he pulls her in for a hug. "Can we go back now?" Blaine asks her while they pull away. "Yeah, sure." Jesse said to him and Blaine takes her hand and they leave the school.