Rachel's Party

After School At Rachel's House

In The Oscar Room

Everyone was in the room waiting for Rachel. "Was this a good idea?" Kurt asks them. "I don't know." Jesse said to him while Jamey puts his arm around him. "Even Blaine is here to see this go down." Finn said looking at Blaine whose arm was around Jesse. Rachel walks into the room. "Uh, okay. Let's, uh let's go over the rules." Rachel said while walking over to the drinking tickets and hands them to everyone. "Everybody gets two drink tickets to keep things from getting out of hand." Rachel said to them while Jamey takes Jesse's because drinking alcohol can also trigger her panic attacks. Jamey hands one to Sebastian who gives it to Sam while Jamey hands the other one to Kurt. "No, drinking for you." Blaine said to Jesse making her smile and Blaine kisses her cheek. "We are serving wine coolers today. That is our specialty drink." Rachel said to them while everyone was getting bored. "Okay. Okay, everybody." Rachel said while picking up a wine cooler. "Cheers!" Rachel yelled while everyone was getting more bored. "This party blows." Sam said to her. "I haven't even had my first sip yet." Rachel said to them. "You haven't drink before." Sebastian said to himself while making little circles on Sam's shoulder. "How am I supposed to write "Both Sides Now" if I can't even throw a party?" Rachel said while walking away and Puck walks over to her. "I trust rather die than be here." Kurt said to them making everyone agree. "Let's party!" Rachel yelled and the music starts playing. Everyone gets a drink but Jesse drinks something that will not trigger a panic attack.

Poppin' bottles in the Ice 
Like a blizzard 
Now I'm feelin'so fly like a G6 

Jesse watches as everyone goes crazy in front of her.

Like a G6, like a G6 
Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6 

Jesse looks at her brothers to see them giving fun making her smile. Rachel walks onto the stage and drinks a cooler. "Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" Everyone starts cheering even her brothers making her laugh because they are drunk. "Chug! Chug! Chug!" Everyone cheers as Rachel were done with the drink. "It tastes like pink. It tastes like pink! Pink!" Rachel yelled at them making them cheer. Blaine walks over to Jesse very drunk. "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put 'U' and 'I' together." Blaine said fitting with Jesse thinking she was not taken. "What?" Jesse said while laughing. "Something's wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you." Blaine said making Jesse laugh. "So, are you single?" Blaine asks while moving closer to Jesse with a smile. "No." Jesse said to him making Blaine's smile go away. "I am sorry." Blaine said to her and he walks away from her while starting to cry making Jesse laugh but she stop herself. "Not funny." Jesse said to herself and she follows Blaine. Sebastian and Sam were sitting on the sofa. "I don't know where I am." Sebastian said looking around while Sam leans on his chest. "You're so cute when you drunk." Sam said to him making Sebastian look at him. "You make me feel like the luckiest person in the world." Sebastian said to him making Sam smile. "Really?" Sam asks him. "Yeah, and I will never leave you." Sebastian said to him making Sam smile more. Sebastian leans in for a kiss and they share a slow kiss while everyone dancing in the room. Kurt and Jamey were dancing with Tina and Mike. Jamey spins Kurt into his arms making Kurt hold onto his hands. "I feel so safe with your arms around me." Kurt said to him making Jamey smile. "Do you know how much I love you?" Jamey asks him while Kurt turns to face him. "Well..." Kurt said to him while putting his arms around Jamey's neck. "We did have sex." Kurt said making Jamey laugh while they touch heads. "So a lot." Kurt said to him and they share a slow kiss. "Let's spin the bottle! Who wants to play spin the bottle?!" Rachel yelled and everyone sits down on the floor.

Quinn spins the bottle making everyone cheer and laughs. The bottle stops spinning and it lands on Finn making everyone cheer. Quinn and Finn share a slow kiss making everyone cheer. The two pull away and they start laughing. "It's my turn!" Rachel yelled and she spins the bottle and it lands on Jamey making everyone laugh while Kurt talks to him. Jesse and Sebastian watch their brother who was thinking about it. "JAMEY! JAMEY! JAMEY! JAMEY! JAMEY!" Everyone cheers for him while Rachel moves closer to him. "Just do it, I know it's means nothing to you." Kurt said to him making Jamey nod. "I'm gonna rock your world." Rachel said him. "Please, don't." Jamey said to her and he leans in to kiss Rachel making everyone cheer while Sebastian covers Jesse's eyes from what was happening. The two pull away and Rachel looks into Jamey's blue eyes. "Your face tastes awesome." Rachel said to him and Jamey moves away from her. Kurt goes into Jamey's arms giving him a hug while Rachel was looking at Jamey. "Sam's turn." Artie said to them as Rachel sits in her place with her eyes on Jamey. Sam spins the bottle making everyone cheer, the bottle stops on Sebastian making everyone cheer for them. Sebastian and Sam lean in for a slow kiss making Sam put his arms around Sebastian's neck. The two pull away and Sebastian kisses Sam's cheek. "Kurt." Finn said and Kurt kisses Jamey's cheek and spins the bottle making everyone cheer again making Jesse laugh at the fact when the bottle is being spun they cheer. The bottle lands on Jamey making everyone cheer as Kurt kisses Jamey very deeply. They pull away and they share a hug with Rachel watching them hating the fact Kurt is with Jamey. Jesse looks at Rachel to see she was giving Kurt a mad look. "Blaine, turn." Santana said to them and Blaine spins the bottle making everyone cheer again and it lands on Jesse. Blaine looks at her with a smile and they share a very passionate kiss making everyone cheer for them. The two pull away and Blaine shares into Jesse's eyes. "Why does that feel familiar." Blaine said looking at Jesse making her laugh while laying on the floor. "Sing us a song!" Puck yelled at the two making Jesse sit up and she walks to the stage with Blaine follow her. The song starts playing making everyone stand up and dance with each other.

Blaine
You were working as a waitress
In a cocktail bar
When I met you...

Blaine sings while pointing at Jesse looking like he never met her before.

Blaine
I picked you out
I shook you up, and
Turned you around
Turned you into someone new

Blaine sings while Sebastian and Sam dance with each other with smiles on their faces.

Blaine
Don't, don't you want me?

Blaine sings while walking closer to Jesse who was dancing to the song.

Blaine
You know I can't believe it
When I hear that you won't see me

Blaine sings while Kurt put his arms around Jamey and they start dancing to the song.

Blaine
Don't, don't you want me?
You know I don't believe it
When you say that
You don't need me

Blaine and Jesse
It's much too late to find
You think you've changed your mind

Jesse sings making Blaine at her.

Blaine and Jesse
You'd better change it back
Or we will both be sorry
Don't you want me, baby?

They sing while jumping up and down on the stage.

Blaine and Jesse
Don't you want me, ohh
Don't you want me, baby?
Don't you want me, ohh

Jesse
I was working as a waitress
In a cocktail bar

Jesse sings while Blaine walks around her.

Jesse
That much is true

Jesse sings while Blaine dances behind her with a smile.

Jesse
But even then I knew
I'd find a much better place
Either with or without you

Jesse sings as Jamey pulls Kurt to the sofa and they start to make out.

Blaine (Jesse)
Don't, (Don't,)
Don't you want me?
(Don't you want me?)

The two sing while looking at each other.

Blaine
You know I can't believe it

Blaine and Jesse
When I hear that you won't see me.
It's much too late to find.
When you think
You've changed your mind

The two sing while putting their backs on each other.

Blaine and Jesse
You'd better change
It back or we will both be sorry

They sing while moving their heads like crazy people.

Blaine and Jesse
Don't you want me, baby?

They sing as they start jumping again.

Blaine and Jesse
Don't you want me, ohh
Don't you want me, baby?
Don't you want me, ohh

The two sing while dancing on the stage.

Blaine and Jesse
Don't you want me, baby?
Don't you want me, ohh
Don't you want me, baby?
(Jesse: Baby!)
Don't you want me, oh
Don't you want me, baby?
(Blaine: Baby!)
Don't you want me, oh!
Don't you want me, baby?
(Blaine: O-oh!)

Blaine and Jesse move closer to each other.

Blaine and Jesse
Don't you want me, oh
Don't you want me, baby?

The song ends with Blaine and Jesse very close to each other. Blaine pulls Jesse in for a long kiss making everyone cheer for them.