Make Things Right

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Before everyone can leave to go to class, Figgins walks into the room with Dave. The teens start talking over each other as Dave walks into the room. "Okay, listen, I'm all...That's all I'm asking for. Let me finish. Excuse me. Quiet!" Figgins yelled at them. "No." Lauren said to him. "Quiet, okay?" Figgins said to them. "We don't care what he has to say." Jamey said to him. "Shh. Now, I know David has had some issues in the past, but I have great respect for what he's doing right now, and I ask you to hear him out. Thank you." Figgins said to them. "How 'bout we punch his face in?" Sam asks everyone. "That will not be good enough, we need to put him in a room and lock him in there and throw away the key." Sebastian said to them making everyone agree with that. "Okay, that's enough, guys. Everyone listen up." Will said to them. "First, I just want to say how sorry I am for what I did to Jesse and for what I've done to a lot of you. I think I've slashed every one of you." Dave said to them while Puck nods his head in a no. "I treated Jesse the worst, and I'm really ashamed of who I am and what I did." Dave said to them. "Why should we believe you?" Puck asks him. "You don't have to. I know I'll need to earn your trust. All I can say is that Rachel has really helped me to see the light." Dave said making everyone look at her. "She showed me all these stories online about kids jumping off of bridges and hanging themselves because they were being bullied so bad. I couldn't believe someone could make another person feel that awful, but she helped me accept that I was one of those bad people, and I don't want to be anymore." Dave said to them. "Wait. Rachel?" Kurt said to him as Rachel walks over to him. "This Glee Club is not complete. Not without Jesse. So I've taken it upon myself to try to rehabilitate Dave to see if maybe Jesse would consider coming back and help us win nationals. I did this for us, and then something funny happened." Rachel said and the two hold hands. "Something...called love." Rachel said to them. "I'm going to barf." Jamey said to himself while Sebastian gags. "I want Jesse to feel safe to come back, which is why Rachel and I have started a new club–The Bully Whips." Dave said to them. "The name was my idea. We're going to be like guardian angels." Rachel said with a smile. "I have deputized David and Rachel and the rest of their club to roam the halls, identifying bullying and stopping it in its tracks." Figgins said to them. "I'm planning on reaching out to Jesse personally, through Principal Figgins, to try to make amends. This is a chance to really change this place. I hope you can support us." Dave said to them making the brothers look at each other. "Will, go get your girl and meet me in my office." Figgins said to Will.

In Figgins' Office

The brothers and Blaine was standing outside watching Jesse, Will, Dave, Paul, and Figgins in the office's room.

"You know, you talk a great game, but all I'm hearing is talk, and talk isn't going to keep Jesse safe." Will said to Dave. "But the anti-bullying club that David started will." Figgins said to him while Jesse was looking at Dave. "Yeah, and if I took all the water out of the ocean, it wouldn't be wet anymore. The bullying stopped because your top offender stopped." Will said to him. "Mr. Schuester. Can I call you Will?" Paul said to him making Will nod. "You remember how understanding I was about this when it all began. I didn't come to David's defense I believed your daughter." Paul said making Jesse look at Paul. "That's because the David I was seeing was not the young man I knew. The boy I raised was a Cub Scout. He was kind, he was a good citizen. I still don't know what was going through his mind when all this bullying started, but I can tell you that the David I'm seeing now is my son, back again. This...this is real." Paul said to him. "Do you have any idea how much stress this has caused my family?" Will asks him making Jesse look at her hands. "My daughter having to leave his friends. My sons and I spending money we don't have on private school 'cause of your son." Will said to him. "Will, why can't you just allow David the couple of months that it's taken him to figure it out?" Paul asks him. "Because he said he's going to kill my daughter!" Will yelled at him. "I never actually meant that, though. It's just a figure of speech." Dave said to him. "How's she supposed to know what?" Will asks him pointing at Jesse. "Your words still matter, David." Figgins said to him. "I know. You have to believe how awful I feel about them. Those ones, especially. That's not me. Not anymore." Dave said to them. "What do you think, Jesse?" Figgins asks her. "I believe he realizes what he did was wrong." Jesse said to him. "You're only saying that because you want to be back in this school so bad." Will said to her. "Can Dave and I speak for a moment alone?" Jesse asks them making Will nod his head a no. "You can wait right outside in the hall with the others." Jesse said to her dad. "Let's go. Yeah." Figgins said and the two fathers and Figgins walks out of the office. "What's your angle here?" Jesse asks Dave. "I'm just trying to make things right." Dave said to her. "I don't believe in denying who you are, but I don't believe in outing, either. But still, you owe me. The truth. What's going on here?" Jesse asks him. "It was Rachel's idea. She wants everyone to love her, so she figures, if we can get you back, your club will love her." Dave said to her. "Okay, I have several options here." Jesse said to him while leaning forward. "I can tell my brothers that you said something mean to me in this room and they will try to kill you." Jesse said to him. "Dude, I said I'm sorry." Dave said to her. "Or I can return here and marvel with pride at your new anti-bullying movement, which I fully believe in, and further demand that you and I start a chapter where you leave me, my brothers, and my friends alone." Jesse said to him. "Okay, fine we can start a new chapter." Dave said to her making Jesse sit back into the chair. "Good choice." Jesse said to him.

Outside of the Office

"Just keep an eye on your little sister." Will said to his sons. "One step ahead of you." Sebastian said to him as Jesse looks at them with a smile. Blaine smiles knowing this is where Jesse wants to be.