Need Each Other

At The Motel 

Sebastian knocks on the door and Sam opens it to see him. "Hey." Sebastian said to him. Sam walks over to him and they share a hug. "Can I come in?" Sebastian asks him. "Yeah." Sam said and the two walks into the room. "Sebastian!" Sebastian turns to see Sam's sister Stacey running to him. "Hey, Stacey." Sebastian said while kneeling down. "Look, Jess gave me a lot of dolls." Stacey said pointing at the bed. "Yeah, that was her." Sebastian said to her and she runs to the bed. "What happened to some of your things?" Sebastian asks Sam while turning to him. "We sold some of them." Sam said to him.  "This is what you have left." Sebastian said to him making Sam nod. "Can we watch TV?" Stevie asks Sam who looks at him. "Yeah, sure." Sam said walking over to him and he picks him up and throws him on the bed. "Keep it low though. Mr. Jensen next door is on the night shift again. You want a snack?" Sam asks him. "All right." Stevie said and Sam throws him a few sweets. "You too. Get over there." Sam said picking up his sister and throws her on the bed too. Sam walks over to Sebastian who was had a little smile. "We moved up here from Tennessee, you know...'cause my dad got a great job offer." Sam said to him making Sebastian listen to him. "And the economy went to hell...and it's last ones in, first ones out. We spent all our savings on the move and down payment on the house. When the bank takes your house, they literally take it. They come by one morning and kick you out of your own house. They just lock you out." Sam said to him. "Why didn't you told me either?" Sebastian asks him. "I was scare of you leaving me because I'd be even more of a freak." Sam said to him making Sebastian look down. "Mom and Dad are out all day pounding the pavement looking for work, but... nothing. I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to keep on the Glee Club." Sam said making Sebastian look at him. "What? N-No, you can't do that." Sebastian said to him while walking closer to him. "Yeah, we've come so far. I-I know that it's a rough time right now, but you can't quit." Sebastian said to him. "You don't understand." Sam said to him. "Yes, I do." Sebastian said to him making Sam look away from him. Sebastian walks to the door and leaves. Sam looks up to see Sebastian walk in with a guitar case. Sebastian hands it to Sam. "Open it." Sebastian said to him. Sam kneels down and opens it to see his old guitar. "Jesse, get of fact from her sister about you selling your guitar." Sebastian said to him. "Did you buy this back for me?" Sam asks him while looking up at him. "Look, Sam..." Sebastian said while kneeling down to him. "I will never leave you and I want to do whatever I can to help...anything to keep you in the Glee Club until you get back on your feet." Sebastian said to him while Sam starts crying. Sebastian moves closer to him and gives Sam a hug. "I need you, Sam." Sebastian said to him while wiping Sam's tears away. "The Glee Club needs you and you need the music." Sebastian said to him. Sam looks at Sebastian. "I need you too." Sam said to him making Sebastian smile at him. "I guess we both need each other." Sebastian said to him, Sam gives Sebastian a quick kiss and then put his arms around Sebastian. Sebastian sits down on the floor with Sam hugging him. "Everything will be okay." Sebastian said to him while rubbing Sam's back.