Landslide

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Holly, Brittany, and Santana were in front while everyone was watching them as the band starts playing the song. 

Holly
I took my love and
I took it down
I climbed a mountain and
I turned around
And I saw my reflection in the snow-covered hills
Where the landslide
Brought me down
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Holly sings while Kurt puts his head on Jamey's shoulder who smiles at him.

Holly
Can the child within my heart

Holly and Santana
Rise above?
Can I sail through the
Changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Holly (Brittany and Santana)
Oh-oh (Oh-oh)
Oh-oh (Oh-oh)

Holly and Santana
Well, I've been

Holly with Brittany and Santana (Holly)
Afraid of changin'
(Cause I've) built my
Life around you

Sebastian puts his arm around Sam who moves closer to him. 

Santana and Brittany (Santana)
(But) time makes you bolder'
Children get older
And I'm getting older (too)

Sebastian can see Santana was looking at Brittany a lot during the song. Sebastian looks at his brother who was looking at him knowing that she was looking at her a lot in the song.

Holly (with Brittany and Santana)
Well, I'm getting older too
So-oh, take this love and take it down
Yeah, and if you
Climb a mountain and you
(turn around)

Holly with Brittany and Santana (Holly with Santana)
(And if you)
See my reflection in the
Snow-covered hills

Holly (with Brittany and Santana)
Where the landslide
Brought me down
And if you
(see my reflection in the snow-covered hills)
Well maybe
(Well maybe)

The landslide will bring you down

The song ends and everyone claps for them. Santana gets visibly emotional and she walks over to Brittany and they share a hug. "Can I just applaud this trio for exploring the uncharted world of Sapphic charm? Brava, brave." Rachel said to them. "Look, just because I sang a song with Brittany doesn't mean that you can put a label on me. Is that clear?" Santana said to her and she looks Brittany while walking back to her chair with Brittany watching her.

After Glee Club

The brothers walk over to Santana. "Santana." Sebastian said making Santana look at them. "We like to talk to you in the choir's office." Jamey said to her and the three walk to the office. "What's up?" Santana asks them as Jamey closes the door. "How do you feel about Brittany?" Sebastian asks her. "I...I" Santana said while she sits down. "I am in love with her but I am afraid of being ostracized by the student body for being in a same-sex relationship." Santana said to the brothers. "Why do you care about what they think?" Jamey asks her making Santana look at them. "I am not as brave as you two. I think something is wrong with me." Santana said to them making Sebastian kneel down in front of her. "There's nothing wrong with you." Sebastian said to her making Santana start crying a little. "There's a lot wrong with the world you live in." Sebastian said to her and he takes Santana's hands. "We get your back no matter what." Sebastian said to her making Santana nod. Sebastian stands up and kisses Santana's forehead making her laugh a little.