At The End Night

At Schuester's House After Prom

Sebastian and Sam: Sebastian's Room

Sam was on the phone talking to his mom about staying the night with Sebastian. Sebastian was in shorts and a shirt waiting for Sam. Sam enters the room and he closes the door. "My mom is okay with me staying the night." Sam said to him while walking over to Sebastian's bed. "Great." Sebastian said to him and Sam jumps onto the bed. Sebastian puts his arms around Sam pulling him onto the bed and Sebastian holds Sam tight. "I love it when you hold me tight." Sam said to him making Sebastian smile. "You make me feel warm and fuzzy inside." Sam said to him while Sebastian plays with his hair. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." Sebastian said to him making Sam smile. "I know." Sam said to him and they share a kiss.

Jesse and Blaine: Jesse's Room

Blaine was blushing Jesse's hair while her thinking about the night. "All done." Blaine said to her while putting his arms around her. "Thank you." Jesse said to him with a smile. "Did you enjoy your night?" Jesse asks Blaine who sits behind Jesse. "It was better because I was with you." Blaine said to her and he kisses Jesse's cheek. "I am happy that you enjoy it." Jesse said to him with smile. "What do we do now?" Blaine asks her. "I am tired and I wanted to sleep." Jesse said to him while turning to Blaine. "I wanted to say something to you." Blaine said to her making Jesse nod. "You're my dream come true." Blaine said to her making Jesse smile while Blaine takes her hand. "Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I used to. You take my breath away."  Blaine said to her with a smile and Jesse moves closer to him and they share a hug. "My heart actually races when I see you." Blaine said to her with a smile. They pull away and they share a slow kiss.

Jamey and Kurt: Jamey's Room

Kurt was in one of Jamey's shirts and in his boxers while Jamey was in a vest and his boxers. Kurt was asleep in Jamey's arms while Jamey was thinking if it's Rachel's group who bully Kurt. "You not sleeping?" Kurt asks making Jamey look at him. "I will." Jamey said to him. "You thinking if Rachel did it, right?" Kurt asks him making Jamey pull him closer. "I love how safe you make me feel." Kurt said to him while put his hand on Jamey's chest. "If she did it and I pretty sure. She will get it." Jamey said to him with a smile while he puts his hand on Kurt's lower back. Kurt looks into Jamey's blue eyes. "I am drowning in your eyes." Kurt said to him making Jamey smile. "I'm jealous of people who get to see you every day." Kurt said to him while getting closer. "I'm jealous of people who are not in glee club they missed a lot." Jamey said to him making Kurt nod. Jamey leans in for a slow kiss making Kurt puts his hand on Jamey's cheek pulling Jamey closer.