Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)

Later At McKinley In The Choir Room

Will writing down on the whiteboard 'SEXY'. "Sexy." Will said while turning to the teens. "I really hope that's not one of the requirements for Regionals because, with Berry in those tights, we don't stand a chance." Kurt said to him making Rachel look at him. "No, this isn't about Regionals. I'm less worried about that right now and more worried about the fact that it's become clear to me that some of you have been lacking when it comes to understanding the..." Will said trying to think of the words. "The, uh...The intricacies of adult relationships." Will said making the teens look at him while laughing. "Yeah, anyways...Along with preparing for our Regional next week, I want to spend the week educating ourselves about some of these...intricacies." Will said to them. "Is this the appropriate forum for that?" Rachel asks him. "Look, whenever we had, uh, issues in the past that are on our minds or giving us problems, it's always helped us to sing about it. So this week I have invited a special guest. Miss Holiday." Will said and she walks into the room while the teens cheer and clap for her. "Hola, clase." Holly said to them with a smile. "Okay. So sex...It's just like hugging, only wetter." Holly said to them. "Yeah, it is." Sebastian said to her. "Okay, so let's start with the basics. Finn." Holly said making Finn jump and he looks at her. "Is it true that you thought you got your girlfriend pregnant via hot tub?" Holly asks him. "I have always been dubious." Finn said to her making Will hit the piano keys. "And Brittany, you think that storks bring babies?" Holly asks her. "I get my information from Woody Woodpecker cartoons." Brittany said to her and Will hits on the deeper keys on the piano. "Well, that's all gonna end right here, right now. Because today, we are gonna get under the covers all together and get the ditty on the dirty." Holly said to them. "No, thank you." Sebastian said to himself. "I'm so turned on right now." Puck said to them. "Uh, what about those of us who choose to remain celibate?" Rachel asks talking about her and Quinn. "Oh, well, I admire you. Although I think you're naive and possibly frigid, I do admire your choice." Holly said to them. "I think this is a good time for a song." Will said to her. "Oh, yes. Okay." Holly said to him. "Okay. Rule number one: Every intimate encounter that you're ever going to have in your life is going to start with a touch. Hit it!" Holly yelled and the band starts playing. Holly takes a chair and pulls it to the front.

Holly
We've been here too long
Tryin' to get along
Pretendin' that you're oh so shy

Holly points at Santana and Brittany who walk to the front while taking a chair.

Holly
I'm a natural ma'am
Doin' all I can
My temperature is runnin' high

Holly and the girls dancing while everyone else watches them.

Holly
Cry at night
No one in sight
And we got so much to share
Talking's fine
If you got the time
But I ain't got the time to spare
Yeah!

Holly with New Directions
(New Directions)
Do you wanna touch (Yeah!)

They sing while taking off their jackets.

Holly with New Directions (New Directions)
Do you wanna touch me therewhere
Do you wanna touch (Yeah!)
Do you wanna touch me there
Where there, yeah!
(Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah)

Holly
Every girl an' boy
Needs a little joy
All you do is sit an' stare

Holly sings while walking over to Sebastian and she goes on her knees.

Holly
Beggin' on my knees
Baby, won't you please
Run your fingers through my hair

Holly sings and she walks away from him.

Holly
My, my, my
Whiskey and rye
Don't it make you feel so fine
Right or wrong
Don't it turn you on
Can't you see we're wastin' time, yeah

The teens besides Rachel walk to the front and stand in two lines.

Holly with New Directions
(New Directions)
Do you wanna touch (Yeah!)
Do you wanna touch me there, where
Do you wanna touch (Yeah!)
Do you wanna touch me there
Where there, yeah!

Holly (New Directions)
(Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah)
Do ya, do ya!
(Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah)
Do ya, do ya!

Do you wanna touch (Yeah!)
Do you wanna touch me there
(Oh Yeah, oh yeah)
Do you wanna touch (Yeah!)
Do you wanna touch me there
(Oh yeah, oh yeah)
My, my, my (Yeah!)
Do you wanna touch me there
(Oh yeah, oh yeah)

You know where! (Oh yeah)
Yeah (Oh yeah) yeah
(Oh yeah!)

The song ends and Holly looks at the teens. "So just remember whenever you have sex with someone, you're having sex with everyone they've ever had sex with. And everybody's got a random." Holly said to them with a smile.