Rachel's Plan

At McKinely In The Hallway

Rachel walks over to Dave who was by his locker. "I like to talk to you." Rachel said to him making Dave look at her.

In The Choir Room

"What do you want loser?" Dave asks her as they enter the room. "I know about you kissing Jesse." Rachel said to him making Dave look at her. "She kissed me." Dave said to her. "I don't know Jesse very well but I think she ever kissed you." Rachel said to him. "Listen here, Dave." Rachel said while walking closer to him. "I want everyone in this glee club to love me and the only way to make them love me if I get Jesse to come back here." Rachel said to him. "And why the hell do you need me?" Dave asks her. "You have to say sorry to everyone in the club and Jesse." Rachel said to him. "And what do I take out of this?" Dave asks her. "You can date me." Rachel said with a smile. "Why?" Dave asks her. "I like someone in this room but he is busying with his girlfriend and I want him to like me." Rachel said to him. "I thought you didn't like Jesse." Dave said to her. "I still don't like her but I need her for my plan." Rachel said to him. "Fine, what's the plan?" Dave asks her making Rachel smile.

A Little Later

Rachel was trying to find the three mean girls. Rachel sees the three walking into the girls' room, Rachel runs into the room. "Hello, girls." Rachel said making the three look at her. "Do you remember a girl named Jesse?" Rachel asks them. "You mean the panic attack girl?" Regina asks her. "Yes." Rachel said to her. "What about her?" Anna asks her. "The four of us hate her, right?" Rachel asks them. "And?" Peggy asks her. "I was thinking about us teaming up on her." Rachel said to them making the three girls look at each other.

Glee - The Adventures Continues Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें