Bad News

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Will walks into the room with a letter. "Guys, I've got some bad news." Will said to them while looking at the letter. "You know how we decided on "Sing" by My Chemical Romance for Regionals. Well, I hold in my hand a cease and desist letter from the band. We can't do it." Will said to them. "Ugh, it was the perfect anthem." Sebastian said to them. "How much do you wanna bet Coach Sylvester had something to do with this?" Mercedes asks them. "One step ahead of you." Will said to her. "So, what are we gonna do now?" Kurt asks him. "I think...we should write an original song for Regionals." Jamey said to them making everyone look at him. "All those in favor of voting Jamey plan a no?" Rachel asks them while putting her hand up. "Put your hand down." Sebastian said to her and Rachel put her hand down. "This team works best when we push ourselves and do something a little different." Jamey said to them. "Well, that's true but if all the other teams are doing amazing songs. We're not gonna be so good." Mercedes said to him. "You're right, we're not gonna be as good." Sebastian said to her. "We're gonna be better." Sebastian said to her taking his brother's side. "We won't be using other peoples' words or music. It'll be our own. Our own heart, soul, not just our voices." Sebastian said to them. "I'm with the brothers." Quinn said making everyone look at her. "I think that everyone should get a chance to write a song." Santana said to them. "Santana's right, we can do this." Sam said to them. "What do you think Mr. Schue?" Mercedes asks him. "I think we're doing an original song for Regionals." Will said to them. "And maybe we can find another anthem for us to sing." Sebastian said to them. "We will handle that." Jamey said to them. "Okay, let's start planning the original song." Will said to them while the brothers smile at each other.