What A Joke

Jesse's Dalton Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinley On The Football Field

McKinley was having a game with another school. "All right, I just want to take a minute to tell you guys how proud of you I am. We didn't even have to win this game to go to the championship next week, but nobody took it off. When we take a knee, we're gonna finish first in the conference for the first time in McKinley history." Finn said to his team. "Football is back, bitches!" Puck yelled making the team cheer. "Maybe we should all break out into a song after we win." Dave said to them making Sam, Finn, Puck, and Sebastian look at him. "Hey, shut it, Karofsky." Sebastian said to him. "No fricking way. I figure if I stay on you, you'll run away like your little scared sister." Dave said to him making Sebastian attack him but Sam and Puck hold him back. "That's funny, Karofsky, how you're calling everybody in glee club losers, but you never seem to have a girlfriend." Sebastian said to him making Dave want to attack him but two teammates hold him back. "I really hope that linebacker doesn't get the jump on me. I bet it would hurt like hell to get sacked by him." Dave said to them making Sam, Sebastian, Puck, and Finn look behind them. Finn turns around with the boys following him. "All right. Slow left on one. Ready? Break!" Finn yelled. "Break!" The team yelled and they go to their places.

"What is going on?" Jamey asks himself while he and Kurt were watching the game. "What's wrong?" Kurt asks him. "Something is off." Jamey said to him. "You scared that your brother may get hit again?" Kurt asks him while hugging his arm. "Maybe that's it." Jamey said to him. "Don't worry, I am sure he be fine. He was with Sam, Finn, and Puck helping him to get better." Kurt said to him making Jamey look at him. "Maybe you are right." Jamey said to him and Kurt gives him a quick kiss.

"Down! Set! Hut!" Finn yelled and he passes the ball to a teammate but drops it. And the other side player takes the ball and runs to the other side making their team win. "You okay?" Sebastian asks while running over to Finn. "I don't know what happened." Finn said to him as Dave walks over to them. "Nice hands." Dave said to him and he walks passes hitting Sebastian's shoulder.

In The Locker Room

"What a joke. What the hell happened?!" Beiste yelled at them and she looks at Finn. "Finn, you're the captain, talk!" Beiste yelled at him. "Karofsky sucks, that's what happened!" Finn yelled while looking at Dave. "That's crap! Hudson's a frickin' girl and couldn't take a joke about his precious Glee Club." Dave said to her making Sebastian look at him. "Because he and everyone else in that club are sick of you guys getting down on us for it. We're in Glee Club. What's the big deal?!" Sebastian yelled at him. "It's embarrassing! We're dudes! Getting all hot and bothered about singing a Ke$ha song? It's freakin' weird." Another player said to him. "Yeah?" Puck said while standing up. "Well, maybe you'll think it's cooler when I go all TiK ToK on your face." Puck said to him making Dave stand up. "Bring it, Puckerman." Dave said to him making Puck push him into the lockers and their start fighting. "That's enough! That's enough!" Beiste yelled at them while the team pulls them away from each other. "Championship game or not, I am not blocking for them." Dave said looking at Sam, Puck, Finn, and Sebastian. "Get the hell out of here!" Beiste yelled at Dave. "Fine!" Dave yelled as he walks out. "Go! Bunch of babies!" Beiste yelled at them as Finn walks away and kicks over a chair.