RUMOURS

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinley In The Hallways

Rachel walks over to Sam who was by his locker thinking. "Hey." Rachel said making him look at her. "I was wondering if you have Jesse's number." Rachel said to him. "I don't want to talk to anyone right now." Sam said to her making Rachel take his arm. "It's just a number." Rachel said to him making Sam pull his arm away from her. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Sam yelled at her as Sebastian walks into the hallway. Sebastian walks over to them. "Is something wrong here?" Sebastian asks them and Rachel runs away from them. Sebastian walks closer to Sam. "Sam." Sebastian said and he hears Sam sobbing. "Sam, what's wrong?" Sebastian asks him and he closes Sam's locker. Sam walks into Sebastian's chest and starts crying. "Sam..." Sebastian said while rubbing his back. "My dad lost his job." Sam said to him through his tears. "We had to move out of our house. We lost everything." Sam said to him while Sebastian rubs his back. "Look at me." Sebastian said making Sam look at him but not leaving Sebastian's chest. "I will help you and your family. Everything is going to be alright." Sebastian said to him and Sam looks at Sebastian longingly. "You promise?" Sam asks him and Sebastian puts his hand on Sam's cheek. "I promise." Sebastian said to him with a little smile. Sam leans up and gives Sebastian a quick kiss and they share a hug.

Still In The Hallways

Kurt was by his locker as Jamey walks over to him and puts his arms around him. "Hey." Jamey said to him and he kisses Kurt's cheek. "Hey." Kurt said to him. "Things are getting back to normal now that Jesse is back." Jamey said to him. "Yeah, and we have a new member." Kurt said to him with a smile as Regina, Anna and Peggy walk over to them with the school's news. "Hey." Anna said making the two look at them. "Have you seen this?" Regina asks showing them the school news. Jamey removes his arms around Kurt and he takes the papers. "Look at what your new member said about your boyfriend." Peggy said making Jamey and Kurt look at the paper. "Oh, hell no." Jamey said and he walks away to the choir room mad with Kurt behind not seeing Rachel and the three girls gave each other a thumbs up.

In The Choir Room

"What the hell is this, Blaine?!" Jesse yelled as he and Kurt walk into the choir room while everyone looks at him. "I have been calling Kurt behind everyone back Figging." Jamey reads making everyone look at Blaine as he walks over to him. "Where does it say that?" Blaine asks him as Jamey hands him the paper. "Right on the front page of the school newspaper!" Jamey yelled at him as Jesse walks over to him. "James, I don't think Blaine will call Kurt that." Jesse said to him. "Oh, okay." Jamey said taking the paper from Blaine. "And the two figging brothers, don't get me started on that." Jamey reads the paper. "Blaine, do you want me to kill you?" Sebastian asks him. "I ever said that it's gossip. I will ever call you guys that name." Blaine said to them as Sebastian walks over to him. "This is your fault!" Santana yelled while walking into the room with Rachel behind her. "You told everyone that I played for " another team" on your ridiculous melted cheese show." Santana said to Brittany mad. "Wait. Are you mad? You do play for another team. You were on the Cheerios, and now you're only in the New Directions." Brittany said to her. "And you couldn't have thought of any other way to say that?" Santana asks her. "I sometimes lie about liking them and their boyfriends can do better." Jamey reads making Sebastian take ahold of Blaine's shirt. "I'm gonna punch your face off." Sebastian said to him as Jamey throws the papers down. "Sebastian, please." Jesse said pulling Sebastian away from Blaine. "You, Blaine have a big problem with us." Jamey said to him. "Even if you are our sister's boyfriend. You may not make fun or think what you think is better for our relationships." Sebastian said pushing Blaine. "I said..." Blaine said pushing him back. "I didn't say anything!" Blaine yelled at him. "Guys, please stop." Jesse said to them. "Hey." Jamey said pushing Blaine. "Don't push my brother." Jamey said to him. "Then stop saying I say all that." Blaine said to him. "HELL NO!" Sebastian yelled pushing Blaine again as Will and April walks in. "HEY!! HEY!" Will yelled pulling the boys apart. "We got rehearsal! SIT DOWN ALL OF YOU!!" Will yelled at them, everyone sits down. 

While Will tells everyone why April was back in town, Blaine looks at the brothers who were giving him a mad look. The band starts playing the song that Will and April pick to sing the song is to introduce the assignment for the week.

April (Will)
Now here you go again
You say you want your freedom
Well who am I to keep you down
It's only right that you should play it the way that you feel it
But listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness

Like a heartbeat
Drives you mad (Heartbeat)
In the stillness of remembering (Stillness)
What you had (lonely)
And what you lost (oooh)
What you had, and what you lost (oooh)

Blaine puts his arm around Jesse feeling the eyes of her brothers behind him.

April and Will
Thunder only happens
When it's raining
Players only love you when they're playing
I say, women
They will come and they will go
When the rain washes you clean you'll know
You'll know

Will and April look into each other's eyes.

April and Will
You will know
You will know
Heyeyey you will know

April and Will hold each other in a seemingly romantic way, but Will quickly pulls away before anyone noticed. Will walks to the whiteboard and writes down 'RUMOURS' while everyone claps for them. "Rumours." Will said as he walks to the teens. "A classic record by Fleetwood Mac. One of the greatest albums of all time...written as the band was breaking apart to keep it together." Will said to them. "Now, this week we are done with the backstabbing and the gossip...and we're channeling all that energy into working together. So, pick a song from the album...put your own spin on it. Simple as that." Will said to them as the bell rings.