New York

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

In New York

The New Directions was sitting in the center of Times Square and takes it all in. Everyone but Rachel was hunting out with each other while eating some food. "A year and a half ago...the New Directions were nothing but a group of nine misfits stumbling their way...through a horrific rendition of "Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Boat." Now here we are at the top of the show choir heap. Nationals!" Kurt said to everyone while Blaine pulls Jesse into his arms. "I want to hit up Central Park, get my frolic on." Tina said to everyone. "I want to throw stuff off the Brooklyn Bridge." Puck said to them. "Guys, hold on. I mean, we still have two songs to write." Finn said to them. "Okay, Mr. Bossy Pants." Quinn said to him making Finn smile at her. "But I think we have some time for a tune before we leave." Kurt said to everyone. 

Kurt
Start spreading the news 

Kurt starts singing making Jesse laugh a little.

New Directions
I'm leaving today 
I want to be a part of it 
New York, New York 

They sing and they all share a laugh. "Guys, let's go." Will said and the teens follow Will to the hotel.

At The Hotel

The teens walk into the hotel as Will walks to the front. "Oh. Did you know that New York City was built...right on top of Old York City?" Jesse said to her brothers, Blaine, Kurt, and Sam. "I'm pretty sure that's not true." Sebastian said to her. "Well, I'm just pretty." Jesse said to them with a smile making the boys smile at her while Blaine gives her a hug.

In The Hotel Room

Everyone was sitting around the room but no one was by Rachel. "Do you know that I can get an ahi tartare and a steak sandwich...at 3:00 in the morning from their all-night dining menu?" Kurt said to Jamey who puts his arm around him. "I feel like Eloise." Kurt said to him with a smile. "I have pills for that." Brittany said to him making the two look at her. "All right, guys. This is your time. Now, you are all on lockdown...till you finish writing our songs for nationals. I want at least two solid verses by the time I get back." Will said to them and he walks to door. "Aren't you gonna help us?" Jesse asks him. "I, um- I will be back...and read your amazing creations and give notes. But right now I have to head to the theater to, uh, fill out some paperwork." Will said to them and he walks out of the room.