He's Back

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir Room

Everyone was doing their own thing not knowing Male Jesse was watching them or more like studying them. Will walks into the choir room. "Okay, guys." Will said to them making everyone look at him. "I know you guys love the Greatest showman lesson." Will said to them making everyone cheer and clap for the siblings. "And maybe they can make another fun lesson." Finn said to him with a smile and Male Jesse walks into the room. "You guys don't have time for messing around." Male Jesse said to him making everyone look at him as Male Jesse walks over to Will. "New Directions...I would like to introduce you to our new show choir consultant...Jesse St. James." Will said to them and only Rachel starts clapping. "I don't trust this guy." Finn said to them making Rachel stop clapping. "He's gonna trick us into doing something stupid so his alma mater wins." Finn said to them. "I don't need to do much tricking to get you to do something stupid, Finn." Male Jesse said to him making everyone look at him. "Guys, Jesse is just a consultant. I still make all the calls and my kids are still your leaders. I have all the confidence in the world in you guys. I just think we could use all the help we can get because...this is it." Will said pointing to the whiteboard that has the word 'NATIONALS'. "We've been working so hard for two years for this moment, and that moment is finally here. I was talking with Jesse and he agreed we should continue with our successful trend...of doing original songs for the competition. I was thinking of doing one group number and one duet." Will said to them. "Maybe, Jesse and Blaine can sing a duet." Finn said to him making the two look at him. "They voices go very well together." Finn said to him and he looks at the two with a smile. "May I?" Male Jesse asks Will. "Uh, yeah." Will said to him. "I agree that Rachel should sing lead." Male Jesse said to him. "I didn't say Rachel." Finn said to him. "The fact is, most of the other guys in here are better singers...and Mike Chang, who can't even sing, can at least dance. You kind of sing and dance like a zombie who has to poop." Male Jesse said to him making Finn mad. "You see what I'm talking about? This guy's a jerk!" Finn yelled at Will. "Maybe you could be a little gentler with your advice." Will said to him. "Gentle?" Male Jesse asks him. "Yes." Will said to him. "I'm sorry." Male Jesse said to him and he looks at the teens. "I didn't realize we were training for the "Good Try" ribbon at nationals. I thought we were in it to win the whole thing, and there's only one way we can do that." Male Jesse said to them. "Poison darts?" Brittany asks him. "If we are using poison darts. I like to put one up Jesse's..." Sebastian said and Will cuts him off. "Sebastian." Will said to him. "The Vocal Adrenaline strategy is simple. Identify your best performer and build the entire performance around them." Male Jesse said to them. "So what does everyone else do?" Jesse asks him. "We're gonna have auditions to find out. I'm gonna post a sign-up sheet later this afternoon." Will said to everyone. "Dad, don't you think this is kinda not our style?" Jesse asks him before Will can answer her Male Jesse says something. "Maybe you need to grown-up." Male Jesse said to her. "Do you want to say that again." Jamey said to him. "You act like a kid sometimes by eating sweets like it's your food. And what happens if you have a panic attack on stage." Male Jesse said to her making Jesse look down at her hands. "You can't say things like that." Jamey said to him. "She has forgotten about her disorder until you start talking about it." Sebastian said to him while Blaine pulls Jesse into his chest. "Maybe Jamey and Kurt can have sex backstage while everyone does the work." Male Jesse said to the two making Jamey stand up. "Stop talking you don't have power over us." Jamey said to him. "I don't even think you are good in bed." Male Jesse said to him. "You are trying to make me angry." Jamey said to him while sitting down. "Nice try." Jamey said to him. "Maybe your brother and Sam can do it." Male Jesse said looking at Sebastian and Sam. Jesse can see that the two ever did it. "I see it in your faces you guys ever had sex before." Male Jesse said to them. "So?" Sebastian said to him. "Are you scare Sebastian?" Male Jesse asks him. "No, I am just waiting for the right time." Sebastian said to him. "Right or Sam can kiss someone else and move on without you." Male Jesse said to him making Will take his arm and he pulls Male Jesse into the office and closes the door. "What is this guy's problem?" Kurt asks everyone as they watch Will talking to Jesse.