It's All Junk

After School at the Nursing Home

The siblings were sorting through Sue's sister Jean's belongings. "We sorted Jean's stuff into piles." Jamey said to Sue as she walks into the room. "Some old magazines and newspapers that you can just toss out." Jesse said to her. "This is stuff you're definitely going to want to keep- photos and stuffed animals." Sebastian said while pointing at a pile. "And this third pile is stuff that we don't really know what to do with." Jamey said pointing at the table. "Pom-pom." Jesse said to her while taking it up. "Toss it. It's not worth anything." Sue said to her. "Are you sure?" Jesse asks her while Sebastian finds a copy of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory." Sebastian said making the three look at him. "Oh, I love that movie." Jesse said to him. "I know you watch it like ten times." Sebastian said to her with a smile making Jesse smile back. "Then you take it. It's probably worn out. She watched it at least three times a week. Just toss it all out." Sue said to them. "What?" Jamey asks her. "You heard me. It's all junk." Sue said to him and she picks up a stuffed animal. "I'll take this stuffed animal. Jean's had this since she was six. Everything else, just toss it out. I don't need it." Sue said to them. "But there are memories here." Jesse said to her. "I'm not short on memories of my sister, so..." Sue said to her and she looks at them. "So do me a favor and take all this stuff to the Dumpster on your way to the rehearsal...for whatever treacly ballad you're planning on using to ruin my sister's funeral." Sue said to them and she walks to the door. "Why did you agree to this then?" Sebastian asks her stopping Sue. "If you hate us so much, then why are you letting the Glee Club plan the service?" Sebastian asks her making Sue turn to them again. "I was afraid no one would come. Jean didn't know a lot of people. I figured, with the Glee Club there at least she'd have a full house." Sue said to him and she leaves them alone.