The Fearless Couple

At Dalton In The Study Room

Jesse was reading a book knowing that her brothers and friends were busying. Blaine walks into the room. "What are you going?" Blaine asks her making Jesse look at him. "Reading." Jesse said to him as Blaine walks over to the table. "Well, finish up. I have the perfect song for our number and we should practice." Blaine said to her making Jesse close her book. "What is it?" Jesse asks him. "Fearless by Taylor Swift." Blaine said to her making Jesse laugh a little. "Why do you want to do that song and not a Katy Perry song?" Jesse asks him making Blaine smile at her. "We make each other fearless." Blaine said to her. "I am not fearless my brothers are the fearless ones." Jesse said to him. "But I see you as a fearless woman." Blaine said to her making Jesse laugh a little. "When you move to this school, you look like you are on top of the world without that girl Rachel and Dave. That is one of the reasons I love you, You are growing without your brothers around to keep you safe." Blaine said to her making Jesse look away from him. "Jess..." Blaine said making Jesse look at him. "There is a moment when you say to yourself, Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you forever." Blaine said to her. "Yeah, but you meet me when I was pretending to be your teacher." Jesse said to him. "I knew when I first look into your eyes I wanted to be with you. Watching you do blackbird...was a moment for me. About you." Blaine said to her and he moves closer to Jesse and he takes her hand. "You moved me, Jesse. We were maybe not fearless alone but together we are." Blaine said to her making Jesse smile at him. "The fearless couple." Jesse said to him making Blaine nod. "Yeah, the fearless couple." Blaine said to her and they share a kiss. Blaine puts his hand on Jesse's cheek pulling her closer to him. The two pull away and Jesse can see Blaine was blushing. "We should-we should practice." Blaine said with a smile. "And there I thought we were." Jesse said to him making Blaine look at her. Blaine stands up and picks her up making Jesse laugh. "BLAINE!!" Jesse yelled at him while putting her arms around him making Blaine kiss her cheek.