First Time

After School

At Schuester's House 

Jamey and Kurt enter the house kissing each other. "Where is your dad?" Kurt asks him as Jamey closes the door. "Somewhere that is not here." Jamey said to him and he takes Kurt's hand pulling him to his room. They enter Jamey's room and Jamey lockers his door. Jamey takes hold of Kurt's lower body and picks him up making Kurt laugh. Jamey lays Kurt on his bed while he was on up. Jamey starts kissing Kurt's neck making Kurt hold on to Jamey's white hair. "James, will there be time for this?" Kurt aks trying to keep his moans in. "Yeah, there is a lot of time." Jamey said to him making Kurt nod. "What's wrong?" Jamey asks him. "I ever did this before." Kurt said to him. "Okay, I try not to hurt you." Jamey said to him making Kurt nod. 

Smut In Coming!!! If This Makes You Feel Uncomfortable. You Can Ship This Part And You Will Not Miss Anything But This Moment

The two share a slow kiss after a few minutes Jamey starts kissing Kurt's neck again making him moan making Jamey smile a little and he hits Kurt's sweet spot making him moan. Jamey leaves Kurt's neck and he takes off his shirt showing his muscles and six-pack. "Oh my god." Kurt said making Jamey laugh while leaning down to Kurt and they share a kiss. They kissed until they needed to breathe they pulled apart, gasping for air. Jamey puts his head into Kurt's shoulder as he starts to rub his cock against Kurt's making the room full of his moans. Without thinking, Kurt's hands traveled to Jamey's jeans. Jamey sits up and takes off his jeans and throws them away. Kurt takes off his jeans and shirt while Jamey lays down. Kurt sits on Jamey's lap a little scared. "Hey..." Jamey said while sitting up. "There is no reason to be scared." Jamey said to him making Kurt nod and they share a kiss. Jamey takes off his boxers while they kiss each other. Jamey lays down on the bed and Kurt starts kissing Jamey's neck to his chest. Kurt puts his tongue on Jamey's cock and he put it inside his mouth making Jamey bite his lips. Kurt began to thrust, shallowly at first, then gained confidence at the amazing feeling. Jamey groans in pleasure at what Kurt was doing. Kurt puts Jamey's cock a little further in his mouth and he goes up and down. "Kurt...I close..." Jamey said making Kurt go faster making Jamey moan. Kurt's mouth was full of Jamey's cum, Kurt pulls away from the cock and Jamey sit up and kiss him tasting the cum on Kurt's lips. "Was that fine?" Kurt asks Jamey who was trying to calm down. "Yeah." Jamey said to him and they share a kiss while Jamey lays Kurt on the bed. "Let me take off your boxers." Jamey said to him and he starts to remove Kurt's boxers. "There you go." Jamey said to him and they share a slow kiss. Jamey puts his finger inside of Kurt making him pull away from Jamey's lips. "Mmmm..." Kurt moaned while Jamey moves his finger around inside Kurt making him moan. Jamey moves down to Kurt's hole and he starts licking inside of Kurt making him wet. "Ewww" Kurt moans liking what Jamey was doing. Jamey moves away from Kurt's hold and he moves up to Kurt. "You okay?" Jamey asks him. "Yeah." Kurt said to him and they share a kiss again while Jamey takes Kurt's cock and starts moves his hand up and down making Kurt moan into the kiss making Jamey move faster. Kurt's lips lefts Jamey's lips and he let out a loud moan. Jamey kisses Kurt's neck all the way down his chest. Jamey moves his cock over to Kurt's hole and he entrances Kurt making him hold on to Jamey. "It's okay." Jamey said to him and he kisses Kurt's cheek. Jamey lays Kurt down with his eyes on him. Jamey pulled out until just the head of his cock was in Kurt making Kurt moan softly. Jamey thrust in again and he finds a rhythm and that what they went on. "Ah, James..." Kurt moaned holding on to Jamey. Jamey kisses Kurt again making Kurt moan in the kiss and then Jamey starts kissing Kurt's neck while Kurt holds on to his white hair as he and Jamey moan. Jamey feels the hot liquid coming out of Kurt, he pulls out of him. Jamey gives Kurt a long kiss making Kurt smile while he puts his arms around Jamey's neck pulling him closer. "That was incredible." Kurt said in between the kiss. "We need to clean up. It's not comfortable having cum on us." Jamey said to him making Kurt nod and they share another kiss.