Not The Same

Jesse's Dalton Outfit

Jamey Outfit

At McKinley In The Hallways

Dave walks over to the brothers who were talking to each other. "Hey." Dave said making the two look at him. "I know you two are not fans of me." Dave said to them. "What do you want?" Jamey asks him. "New start with us." Dave said to them. "After what you did to Jess, I don't think so." Sebastian said to him. "I am trying to make this right." Dave said to them. "Make it right with her, she was getting it from you. You asshole." Sebastian said to him. "I know what I did was wrong..." Dave said to them and Jamey cuts him off. "We are done talking about this." Jamey said to him and the two brothers walk away. Rachel was watching them thinking of a plan to use Dave in getting Jesse back in the school making the club think she is a hero for bringing Jesse back home to them.

In The Choir Room

The brothers enter the room to see everyone doing their own thing. "Things are not the same without Jess." Sebastian said to his brother. "Yeah, I wish she would come back." Jamey said to him. "Not even that bully Dave is walking around the school." Sebastian said to him as Will walks in to start the day.

At Dalton In The Choir Room

Blaine enters and sees Jesse looking at her phone. Blaine walks over to her and sits down next to her to see she was looking at pictures of her old glee club. "You miss them, don't you?" Blaine said making Jesse look at him. "Don't get me wrong, I love Dalton and all but it's not the same." Jesse said to him making Blaine put his arm around her. "If I go back Dave may start bullying me again." Jesse said to him. "I don't know what you are feeling right now, but the way their look at you. I can see they miss you." Blaine said to her making Jesse lean on his chest. "But they know it not safe there for you." Blaine said to her making Jesse nod agree. "Yeah." Jesse said while closing her eyes making Blaine play with her hair.