Never Enough

Jesse Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Jamey Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

Sebastian Outfit

At McKinley In The Choir

Everyone was in the choir room with the siblings in the front. "Can I say something?" Rachel asks them. "No." Finn said to her as Rachel stands up. "I didn't like that I was not in the first group number." Rachel said to them. "We didn't want you there." Kurt said to her not looking at her. "But I am a part of the team." Rachel said to them. "Who put the siblings' father's job on the line." Puck said to her. "Well..." Rachel said trying to think of something making everyone look at her. "You guys would have done the something." Rachel said to them. "Keep telling yourself that." Quinn said to her as Will walks into the room and the siblings start. "Never Enough what does the song mean?" Jamey asks everyone. "About being a star." Rachel said to them making everyone look at her. "No, it's not. Have you ever watch the movie?" Sebastian asks her. "I didn't have the time." Rachel said to him. "Wow." Jamey said to her. "The lyrics to the song describe the intense moments of both being in love and being on center stage." Jesse said moving on. "Both experiences are exhilarating and could be pleasant moments to cherish in memory forever. The adrenalin rush, the limelight, the highest of fame, and the lowest concern of all other affairs of the world are some of the feelings running through the mind. All these feelings are mutual for someone in love and the show business." Jamey said to everyone who was taking in what they were saying. "Thousands of spotlights being used on stage could not be enough to illuminate him." Sebastian said while walking over to everyone. "All the stars around him are not enough. Towers of gold piling up from success are not enough. He has the power to get anything and reach anywhere in the world." Jamey said to them while walking over to his brother. "But still, none of this is enough. This is the underlying theme of 'The Greatest Showman' musical production as well." Jesse said to them while walking over to Blaine who was smiling at her. "The song heavily focuses on the need for more. More fame, more money, and more love. When one gets into this mindset, there is really no stopping them. Whatever achieved, 'towers of gold' even doesn't satisfy." Jesse said to them with all eyes on her. "But the lyrics also entail that no amount of fame and fortune could satisfy him without that one special person beside him." Jamey said to them while the three walks back to the front. "Hence, the song acts as the perfect middle ground for the grandeur of the booming show business and love." Sebastian said to them while Jesse opens a book. "So, when we call your name please come to the place." Jesse said to them and she looks down. "Santana." Jesse reads and Santana walks to the front while everyone claps for her. "Mercedes." Jesse said and Mercedes walks to the front. "Kurt." Jesse said and Kurt walks to the front with the girls. "Finn." Jesse said and Finn walks to the front. "You guys will be singing Never Enough." Jamey said to them while Sebastian hands them the song lyrics with their names on the parts they need to sing. "You guys can hit the note in the whole club. So do your best." Jesse said to them and the siblings sit down and the band starts playing the song.

Mercedes
I'm tryin' to hold my breath
Let it stay this way
Can't let this moment end

Mercedes sings while Kurt gives Jamey a smile.

Finn
You set off a dream in me
Gettin' louder now
Can you hear it echoing?

Kurt
Take my hand

Kurt sings while Blaine takes Jesse's hand making her look at him. 

Kurt
Will you share this with me?
'Cause darling without you

Santana
All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal
From the night sky
Will never be enough
Never be enough

Kurt
Towers of gold are still too little

Kurt sings while Sam takes Sebastian's hand making him smile.

Kurt
These hands could
Hold the world but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough

Mercedes
For me
Never, never
Never, never
Never, for me

Finn
For me
Never enough

Finn holds his note making everyone clap for him.

Santana
Never enough

Kurt
Never enough

Finn
For me

Mercedes
For me

Santana
For me

Santana holds her not while putting her hands up.

Kurt
All the shine of a thousand spotlights
All the stars we steal
From the night sky
Will never be enough
Never be enough

Finn
Towers of gold are still too little
These hands could
Hold the world but it'll
Never be enough
Never be enough

Kurt
For me
Never, never
Never, never
Never, for me

Kurt sings while everyone was smiling.

Mercedes
For me
Never enough
Never, never

Santana
Never enough
Never, never
Never enough

Finn
For me
For me
For me

Finn holds his note and stops making everyone look at them.

The Four
For me

The song ends and everyone stands up and claps for them while Jamey walks over to Kurt and they share a hug with Kurt letting go of a few tears. "Good job, guys." Jesse said to them with a smile.