74

The Nine Queens of Dawan never expected that she would see Xu Ting, so she suddenly lowered the far eyepiece, and couldn't help but cursed harshly.

She was a little impatient. In fact, she had expected to meet Xu Ting this time when she attacked Da Yan. She was content to win, but when she really saw Xu Ting, she found that she couldn't hold back her heart. fear.

dry--

"How is the current situation?"

The soldier who was notified ran sweating profusely, and said anxiously: "His Royal Highness Qizheng, Da Yan has come to support troops, the situation has changed rapidly, we have too many casualties, I am afraid we can't win!"

The Seventh Empress of Dawan's face was as dark as the bottom of a pot, she ordered the withdrawal of troops, Xu Ting arrived, she had to think about it and deal with it...

A burst of cheers broke out on the wall of Wucheng. Many soldiers even cried as they cheered. Several lieutenants ran to Xu Ting and knelt directly, "My daughter! You are finally here."

These were the old divisions of the border army. After General Huwei fled, it was not easy for them to take the border army to defend against foreign enemies.

It is a pity that their talents are no match for the nine emperors of Dawan.

But now that Xu Ting is here, they all seem to have found the backbone of their hearts.

Xu Ting patted the head lieutenant's shoulder vigorously, without speaking.

After that, Xu Ting looked at the stacked corpses as far as he could see, and the land was still smoggy, feeling very depressed.

She is never afraid of war, but she will always hate war. For those who have a good day but want to provoke war, Xu Ting will let her go to **** to atone for their sins.

"Count the wounded, strengthen the defense of the city wall, and the rest will come to the camp for meetings."

After the order was completed, Xu Ting walked down the city wall and Mu Zhao was with her.

"Second brother-in-law, tell me the current situation in Suizhou."

Mu Zhao: "Good."

They said as they walked, Mu Zhao told Xu Ting how many troops there were in Wucheng. Those cities had fallen and those cities were still resisting.

There are 400,000 border troops stationed in Suizhou Village, but not all these 400,000 border troops are in Dingliang. The boundary of Suizhou and Dawan bordered on a large area, and the 400,000 border troops were also distributed among the four fortress cities, forming a solid line of defense.

The border army in the town of Dingliang has the largest number of 140,000, because Dingliang's geographical location is the most precarious. But under the stupidity of General Huwei, the 140,000 army is now only a little more than 60,000, all stationed in Wucheng.

Adding in the 30,000 troops that Xu Ting brought from the capital, there are barely a hundred thousand troops.

Xu Ling came to greet him when he entered the prefectural palace. He hadn't seen Xu Ting for a long time, and he missed it very much.

Xu Ling happily embraced Xu Ting, and Xu Ting called: "Second brother."

The eldest son Xu Yu and the second son Xu Ling, these two are the real sons of the Zhenbian Palace, their demeanor and temperament are incomparable to Xu Yue, who has become a queen.

Xu Ling has conceived a daughter for Mu Zhao. Now he is five years old. The last time Xu Ting saw her, he was a little dumpling who couldn't say a word.