43

Xu Mei and Xu Yue were very happy and laughed all the time. The youthful appearance aroused people's joy.

They don't know how to ride a horse, so they are led by their servants, but just sitting on a horse is enough to make them happy.

In addition to the two of them, there are other young men who are also riding horses. Some of them need to be sent to help lead the horses, and some don't. The paddock prepares these delicate young men with particularly gentle horses, so there is no need to worry about danger.

At this time, the son of General Sun suddenly came over with a horse toe, and he glanced at Xu Mei and Xu Yue and laughed: "You are still the son of the king of the town. You can't even ride a horse. You have to be led. Humph, what a shame."

Xu Mei was immediately unhappy. Who stipulated that the son of the king of Zhenbian must be able to ride a horse? They haven't learned it, so how come they haven't learned it?

Besides being able to ride a horse, is it great?

"Who said we won't! You go away, I can ride by myself."

The next person said embarrassingly: "The son--"

She didn't dare to loosen the reins, if the boy on the horse fell off, her life would not be enough to pay.

Xu Yue quickly persuaded: "Brother, don't mess around."

Sun Gongzi sneered and said, "Farewell, if you fall off the horse, you have to rely on me, I don't dare to provoke him."

Xu Mei Na could bear this kind of ridicule and contempt, and became even more angry and said to the slave, "You let go, I will ride by myself, or I will punish you now!"

Xu Yue: "Brother——"

Xu Mei: "Don't worry, I have been studying for a whole afternoon, just riding and walking without running, nothing will happen.

Besides, aren't all the minions nearby! "

The subordinate had to hand over the reins to Xu Mei, and then stepped aside, although she did not dare to go too far, she stood a few steps away.

"The son, you must be careful."

"And you, go away too." Xu Mei lifted her chin and pointed to Xu Yue's servant.

Xu Yue immediately said anxiously: "Brother, no."

Xu Mei: "What's wrong, you see I don't ride well."

Saying that Xu Mei took a few steps with the rein, the horse was very obedient and walked smoothly, and Xu Yue's heart couldn't help but itchy.

Riding himself is definitely not the same as being led. He is also eager to give it a try. Just like Xu Mei said, they have all studied for an afternoon. They are the sons of the king of town, so there should be no problem.

"Then you let me try it myself first." Xu Yue said to the servant.

"My son, please be careful."

Xu Mei saw that Xu Yue also grabbed the rein and rode a horse, and looked at Sun Gongzi happily, "Who said we can't ride?"

Sun Gongzi rolled his eyes and said, "It's just that you can ride, what a look, you have the ability to ride a horse like me."

After that, Sun Gongzi immediately raised his whip and hit the horse's butt, and ran on the grass on the horse.

"Drive-drive -" Sun Gongzi ran around Xu Mei and Xu Yue on horseback, showing off and provocative.

"You!" Angrily, Xu Mei also raised the whip in his hand. Xu Yue was so scared that he hurriedly called, "Brother!"