73

Eight hundred miles in a hurry, several horses were killed. The soldiers rushed into the hall and knelt on the ground with a plop, his voice was so hoarse that he could no longer speak.

"The Dawanrong thief has broken Dingliang City, but General Huwei abandoned the city and fled. The border is at stake!"

After the general situation, the messenger fell directly, and the ministers mutiny——

Yan Yunshu's face suddenly darkened, and his heart was full of anger.

"Everyone, what do you think?"

Countless people looked at Xu Ting, who was standing on the court hall, without knowing what they thought.

The king of the border zone was supposed to guard the border and protect the country's peace, but out of selfishness, the emperor first transferred Xu Xun back and sent a pustule to guard Dingliang, Suizhou.

Suizhou is the gateway for Dayan to resist the Rong thief in the northwest. If Suizhou is taken down, and the foreign thief can go straight to the capital after passing through Shanhaiguan.

The military minister was calm, but the civil minister was already panicked. The old lady Wang stood up with a firm face, and said in a loud voice: "Your Majesty, Dawan has torn the covenant and invaded my Dingliang. You must immediately send troops to fight back to protect our country."

Wang Taifu spoke, and other ministers stepped forward and said, "The minister seconded--"

"The minister seconded--"

"Your Majesty, please send the king of the town to fight against foreign thieves!" A minister filled with outrage.

Unexpectedly, another minister immediately objected: "Your Majesty, no!"

"Dawan has broken Dingliang, and the king of the border guards at Hanguan, the last line of defense in the capital, just in case."

As soon as this statement was made, the ministers suddenly felt frightened, and they agreed with each other one after another, indicating that the king of the town must guard Hanguan and take the capital as the most important thing.

"There are still many generals in the court who can be handsome talents. If Xu Shinv is appointed as a deputy, the foreign thief will be deported."

"I think this method is feasible." The courtiers agreed.

The tiger general has no dog girls, and Xu Ting gives them no less sense of security than the town's king Xu Xun, but Xu Ting is too young after all, and is slightly less senior, so he sends another general to lead the overall situation.

The steady main general, the sharp lieutenant, this configuration is bound to break a leg of Dawan who is not sure what good or bad.

"Your Majesty, I'm petitioning the master to lead troops to fight against foreign thieves." Xu Ting suddenly petitioned.

She knew that she had no right to shirk in the fight for the country, but Xu Ting didn't think she needed a coach who often sits in the capital and didn't know the borders.

Dawan——

An old opponent, since Xu Ting was able to beat her once two years ago, this time she can also beat her back to her hometown!

Outsiders didn't know, they thought that Xu Ting was just under his mother Xu Xun, who followed the deployment and charged into battle.

But in fact, Xu Ting has long been involved in planning and arranging troops for the enemy's advance strategy.