68

In the middle of the night, the emperor woke up in shock from his dream and let out a muddy, short scream!

Hearing the movement, the palace attendant hurriedly lit the candle in the temple, and the female officer helped the emperor on the phoenix bed, "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, what's wrong with you?"

The emperor's face was pale, cold sweat spread all over, his muscles were trembling, his lips were trembling, and it seemed that it was difficult to speak.

The female officer's heart jumped when she saw it, "The little one will immediately ask someone to go to the Royal Doctor!"

The emperor hurriedly grabbed the female officer's arm with his hand.

"His Majesty!"

"No... go, immediately... help me up and go to the Imperial Study Room!"

"Yes."

The female officer supported the emperor with difficulty, put on the imperial robe, and walked to the imperial study room.

The emperor, who even walked hard to hold on to the female official's arm, didn't know. When the female official helped her to leave the palace, she secretly gave a court attendant a suggestive look. After they left, the palace attendant immediately controlled the other palaces The waiter, and then ran to the Temple of Junhou Jiaofang cautiously.

The emperor may have pinched the female officer's arm so much, but she couldn't notice how much effort she used.

She is the emperor, she is the ninety-five supreme, how gloomy so far!

I finally walked to the imperial study room. Under the emperor's robe, his yellow robes had been drenched with sweat.

The emperor sat behind the large golden nanmu desk, closed his eyes, and said to the female officer: "Research ink!"

The female officer immediately studied ink.

The emperor's rushing pain slowly eased a little, opened his eyes, and said: "Take the decree."

She was not wrong!

Stormy waves rose in the female officer's heart, and she hurriedly lowered her eyes, lest her emotions leaked in her eyes.

The female officer ran to get the imperial edict, clutching an excited heart that was about to jump out.

The blank imperial decree was spread out, the emperor tremblingly took off the brush, moistened it, and when he lifted it up, the brush fell back onto the inkstone with a snap, and a few drops of thick black ink splashed out, staining the finest golden nanmu .

The emperor's expression was momentary, but her time was running out.

The emperor said: "Blessed Companion, I will dictate it and you will write it."

The female officer knelt on the ground with a plop, and replied with a shivering voice: "The villain is in panic."

The emperor's face was gloomy, and he said in a dumb voice: "Don't disobey me."

"Yes, Xiao Zunzhi."

The female officer knelt tremblingly and straightened her body, took the brush in her hand, moved the blank imperial edict, and placed it in front of her.

The emperor was already at the end of the crossbow, she felt as if she would be pinched by death in the next second.

But at this moment, she was not thinking about how to save her own life, she had no fear in her heart, but seized the last time to do everything for Yan Yuntong.