19

Steward Wang was finally punished to Zhuangzi, and Lady Li was also fired, but this has nothing to do with Du Siyin. He is now preparing to return.

Three days after the man has been married to his wife's house, he has to go home once so that his parents can know whether his child is doing well.

But Du Siyin does not have such parents, and Bai Fang is surely wishing that he would never show up again.

To be honest, Du Siyin is not willing to go back if it is possible, but the rules must not be neglected, and others should not be caught watching the jokes.

Fortunately only this time, Du Siyin comforted himself.

Xu Ting came to him and asked, "Is there anything missing?"

Du Siyin hurriedly said: "Let the subordinates pretend it, don't bother."

Du Siyin was not willing to let Xu Ting take real money to give it away.

Xu Ting nodded: "Okay, let's come back early. Father and mother are still at home waiting for us to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival."

This is August 15th, which is not only the day when Du Siyin returns to the door, but also the Mid-Autumn Festival.

With this excuse, they could come back earlier. Du Siyin was very satisfied and felt that the day was very clever.

Shuqin came over and reported: "Mother, Lord, the door-returning ceremony has been installed, and the carriage has been installed."

Xu Ting wrapped Du Siyin's waist, "Let's go."

Shuqin Shuqi and the others followed and couldn't help covering their mouths and laughing. Du Siyin was kind to them, and they also regarded Du Siyin as the master from the bottom of their hearts.

They all saw Du Siyin's situation in Du's family, and they hoped to get married into the palace and escape from the sea of ​​suffering. They were hesitant and panicked with Du Siyin.

It's all right now, the world's daughter loves their master.

In the Du Mansion, Du Gan also stayed home during the Mid-Autumn Festival. Xu Ting's doorman didn't dare to stop him. While letting people come in, he informed him, "Patriarch, in-laws and second sons are here."

Du Gan: "Please come in quickly."

Knowing that Xu Ting and Du Siyin are coming today, the kitchen has already been prepared, and the table will soon be ready for guests.

"Siyin, you go see your grandfather first. Let the world daughter talk to the mother."

Du Siyin felt that when he came back, he was looking for sin and suffering. The old prince of Du Mansion was born from a low birth, and he enjoyed blessing after becoming an official with Du Gan. Bai Fang is his nephew, and Du Gan's childhood sweethearts, they have always stood aside.

Now that Du Siyin is married to Xu Ting, the old lady dare not talk to him anymore, but the yin and yang are indispensable.

Du Siyin came out of the courtyard of the old lady with a cold face, and said to Shuqin and Chan'er who were following: "Go, go to see in the courtyard of my father."

The yard of Min Jiaqing's master Yan Xiu, when he died, was Du Siyin living, but Du Siyin did not live in the main house, but kept the original furnishings, and was always cleaned to see things and think about people.

Du Siyin walked to the front of the courtyard, but collided with Du Miaoyan. Du Miaoyan immediately raised her eyebrows and asked in a sharp voice: "What are you running back for? Oh-the prince of the town does not want you!"