63

What happened in the capital was caught off guard by Du Siyin.

On the same day, Xu Ting was fishing for fish in the lotus pond with Du Siyin, preparing to take it to the kitchen to make steamed fish at night.

Although Xu Ting is in Bezhuang, she has eyeliners in the capital. Normally, the dark guard will report to her what happened in the capital in the study.

But today's incident happened too suddenly, and the impact was so great that the people below did not dare to delay it and had to report it to Xu Ting as soon as possible.

Therefore, the secret guard could not take care of that much, and went straight to Xu Ting, reporting: "Master, something has happened in the capital, and Prince Wang is dead. I fear that the four emperors are behind the operation and are involved..."

The dark guard hadn't finished speaking, Xu Ting was already not listening, she quickly got up and supported Du Siyin.

Seeing the dark guard approaching, Du Siyin planned to stand up and avoid it for a while, but unexpectedly, the dark guard reported directly. Du Siyin immediately caught the words "The King's son is dead".

"Changning, what did she say, Nishang is dead? How is it possible, what's going on?"

"Don't worry, things are still unclear."

Xu Ting pushed Du Siyin back on the chair, pressed Du Siyin's shoulder, looked at the dark guard and asked, "What is the ins and outs of the matter, please be careful."

Under Xu Ting's pressing eyes, the dark guard couldn't help but swallowed his saliva, organized the language, and started talking again.

The dark guard's words were flat and indifferent, only seeking precision, without a trace of modification. When he heard that Wang Nishang was violated by the villain and was forced to jump out of the window and died, Du Siyin was angry and attacked and almost fainted.

Xu Ting raised his hand to stop the dark guard from continuing to speak, hugged Du Siyin, walked quickly into the house, and left the dark guard with the sentence "Go to the study and wait for me."

Putting Du Siyin on the bed, Xu Ting told the doctor to come, Du Siyin eagerly grabbed Xu Ting's palm, and said flusteredly: "Changning, we will go back to the city right away, I want to see the neon clothes."

Xu Ting certainly did not agree. There was a muddy water in the city, and the specific situation was not clear. She could not return to the city rashly.

Wang Nishang's death cannot be a simple death.

"Not now, Siyin..."

Du Siyin clutched Xu Ting tightly, unable to understand, "Why not?"

Looking at Du Siyin's appearance, Xu Ting decisively stretched out his hand and squeezed the back of his neck, causing him to faint. Xu Ting put Du Siyin on the bed and said to Shuqin and Chan'er, "Take care of your lord."

The doctor also came soon and said that Du Siyin was not in a serious condition, but the foundation of the last great grief and injury has not been repaired, and it should not be so grief.

Then the doctor prescribed some decoctions to calm the mind.

In the next two days, countless news came into this village from the city, and the shadow guards and swallows passed through the treetops.

Everything in the capital was passed to Xu Ting's ears through the dark guard.

After waking up, Du Siyin returned to his senses. He didn't say anymore to return to the city immediately. He leaned on Xu Ting's shoulder and cried in a low voice. Then he stayed obediently, instructing his subordinates to dress up the salute first, so as not to be in a mess when he was leaving. .