13

Xu Ting knew something about it, no wonder Lu Zhilan was so well-informed, this anagram is indeed a bit difficult.

People in the world always have prejudice against those who practice martial arts, thinking that they are some reckless women with well-developed limbs and simple minds, but did Lu Zhilan forget that she is not a pawn, she is the general who leads the army.

"Grandson" and "Six Secret Teachings" are not simpler than "Book of Songs" and "Shangshu". How could Lu Zhilan feel that she didn't know how to write.

Although the Xu family was born for three generations, Xu Ting's grandmother was indeed just a mud-legged man who could fight, but Xu Ting's father, the Lord Han of the Zhenbian Palace, was a real family.

Therefore, Xu Ting's upbringing is not inferior to the so-called noble lady of the family. Whoever thinks she is a idiot because of her high martial arts skills, I am afraid that she does not know how to humiliate herself.

It just so happened that Lu Zhilan's anagram, when Xu Ting's consorts were guessing lantern riddles during the Yuan Festival in the town's palace, she randomly remembered an ear.

With a triumphant look on Lu Zhilan's face, Xu Ting raised an eyebrow and was about to say the answer, but suddenly felt an itching from the palm of his hand.

It's Du Siyin!

One point, one horizontal, one side, one horizontal, one vertical, one horizontal-Zhuang

Xu Ting's right hand has been holding Du Siyin, and now Du Siyin is worried that Xu Ting can't guess the word puzzle, so he writes quietly in the palm of Xu Ting's hand.

Xu Ting lowered his eyes to look at the hands held by the two, with a smile floating in his eyes, as if reflected in the surrounding light.

"Zhuang." Xu Ting said, "Miss Lu, right?"

Du Siyin was relieved when Xu Ting said the correct answer.

Suddenly heard voices around, the talented women who were still racking their brains before knocked on their fans and said: "It's'Zhuang' or'Zhuang', isn't it? I almost guessed it!"

Lu Zhilan's face was unsightly, but Mo Zian responded quickly and bowed decently, saying: "Xu Shinv is not only martial arts, but also knowledgeable. It is really admirable. It seems that this river lantern is ultimately related to Xu Shinv. We will be the beauty of adults."

Lu Zhilan said with resentment: "Xu Shinv, goodbye!"

Xu Ting: "I will not send it."

The two left, Xu Ting also took Du Siyin to leave, Du Siyin held the lantern in one hand, and couldn't help pursing his mouth.

Today is the first time he has seen Mo Zian, but because of Lu Zhilan, he has been forced to compare with Mo Zian.

Every time Lu Zhilan did something sensational and romantic for Mo Zi'an, Du Miaoyan always went to his yard and taunted him with jealousy.

Therefore, Du Siyin was faintly unwilling to lose to Mo Zi'an. When he met today, Du Siyin couldn't restrain his eagerness to compete. Xu Ting was very happy to win the river lantern to him.

"How did Siyin know that the answer is "Zhuang"?"

Since Du Siyin misunderstood that she was a talented and shallow martial woman, Xu Ting didn't mind continuing to play the image of this nonchalant martial woman. Du Siyin seemed to accept this image very well anyway.

Think about it, it's quite interesting, Xu Ting's mouth curled up with a very shallow smile.

"Looking south-Lone Star-Meiyue-rising, looking south is the king under the word Wang, lone star is a point, and the moon looks like a pinch, which is the Zhuangzi." Du Siyin explained with a smile.