58

The sky was dark, but He Jiuxian hadn't come back yet.

In the afternoon, Du Siyin found that the guard who had been sent by He Jiuxian was helpless, but as time got late, he couldn't help but worry.

Du Siyin hurriedly sent the servants of Qingfengyuan to look for him, but he did not see his master at all.

Today there are a lot of things about the Inspection Department, and Xu Ting came back later than usual. When he came back, Qingfengyuan was busy because he couldn't find Crane Jiuxian.

"what's happenin?"

Du Siyin anxiously asked Xu Ting for help: "During the day, the master fainted and the guard ran out alone. He hasn't returned until now, so I can't find her anywhere."

Xu Ting was not in a hurry, she kissed Du Siyin's eyebrows, "Don't worry, I arranged for a dark guard to follow Senior Crane."

Having seen the nature of He Jiuxian's rebellious old child, how could Xu Ting not arrange some back-ups.

Du Siyin was relieved instantly, and felt that Xu Ting hit the heart again. He also gave Xu Ting a kiss back, only feeling that he loved Xu Ting more every day.

"Let the people stop busy." Xu Ting told Lutang, and then asked Du Siyin: "Have you had dinner?"

At this time, Du Siyin felt that his stomach was singing the empty city plan, because he was worried about He Jiuxian, he couldn't eat enough.

"You came back late. My father probably has already withdrawn the table, but the kitchen should have dinner. I will eat with you." Du Siyin said to Xu Ting.

The mess of Qingfengyuan is like finding the backbone of the main body. Everyone has returned to their posts. Shuqin went to give orders to the kitchen. The cooked meals were placed in the pot and served immediately.

Because there are only two masters in Qingfengyuan, Xu Ting usually orders the kitchen not to be too extravagant, just ordinary four dishes and one soup.

Just as Xu Ting changed his official uniform and had a meal with Du Siyin, suddenly a dark guard with a strong smell of blood came in.

It was one of the secret guards that Xu Ting sent to protect the Jiuxian Crane!

"Master, the genius doctor Crane was besieged!"

Du Siyin almost broke the bowl in his hand and immediately looked at Xu Ting.

Xu Ting put down the bowl and stood up, and walked to the dark guard, "What's the matter, what's the situation now? Where is Senior Crane?"

"There are a large number of assassins, and the situation is critical. The others ran away with Crane's genius doctor. The villain should come back and report to the master!"

"Red Maple, Lutang." Xu Tingfeng's eyes drenched and summoned the two. .

"Master." The two arrived immediately.

"Take the secret guard, and we will rush over immediately."

Hongfeng, Lutang: "Yes."

At this time, Du Siyin called Xu Ting anxiously: "Changning!"

Xu Ting thought he was scared, so he walked over and touched Du Siyin's face, "It's okay, I will save Senior He back safely."

Du Siyin grabbed Xu Ting's hand, "You have to be careful yourself, don't get into trouble."

With a light effort, Xu Ting led a dozen guards into the night instantly, Du Siyin involuntarily trot under the eaves, his whole heart filled with anxiety.