38

Xu Jing took out the small porcelain bottle from the jewelry box and held it in her hand, her expression unclear.

What happened today was replayed in his mind. His brother-in-law, Du Siyin, had a marriage contract with Lu Zhilan, a young lady from the Hubu Shangshu family, and was later given to Xu Ting by the emperor.

In a blessing in disguise, Du Siyin was abandoned by a woman who did not love him, but married his sister, the best sister in the world.

What if Du Siyin and his ex-fiancée are still struggling? A sister will never tolerate this humiliation, A sister will never love him again!

Xu Jing's mind became darker as he thought about it, he finally made up his mind, and was complacent that he could think of such a good idea.

Yesterday's activity was just a prelude to autumn hunting, and there will be many scattered small hunts. Anyone who wants to experience the charm of hunting can participate in this paddock.

The emperor will travel alone, or hunt with her closest ministers, or go deep into the mountains with the emperors. In short, in the next few days, the emperor will fully enjoy the fun of autumn hunting.

The paddock was very large. Except for the place that was set aside to hunt for the emperor and was tightly guarded by the imperial guards, other spaces allowed other people to hunt freely.

In other words, you can make appointments with three or five friends and bring guards to hunt on your own.

If the princes want to experience the fun of hunting, the paddock will also organize less difficult experiential hunting.

The female officer will instruct her servants to enclose a flat field and put in basically harmless prey, mostly hares, pheasants, etc., to give the lord an addiction.

The last day will be a large-scale hunting, the emperor's home court, all ministers will participate.

The people in the paddock will drive the prey out of the forest. The military will take this opportunity to show themselves in front of the emperor as much as possible. Even if the civil servants can't ride a horse and draw a bow, they have to stand aside and cheer, and support the emperor in an aura.

If there are beasts, such as tigers, wolves, etc., the emperor will personally lead the imperial guards to kill them to demonstrate the power of the emperor.

It's just that in most cases, it was the imperial guard that controlled the beast. The beast was dying, to ensure that there was no danger, and then let the emperor make a knife to kill the prey.

Even these beasts, most likely raised in the paddock, are not real beasts at all, but just for auspiciousness.

Of course, all officials are tacitly aware of this.

Therefore, most people were free before the last big hunt.

The princes and princes took advantage of this opportunity to organize various large and small gatherings and tea parties.

Wang Nishang did not participate in this autumn hunt, and since the first day, Du Siyin had opinions on Tainu Zhengjun and was unwilling to get together with him.

As a result, Du Siyin took Xu Mei, Xu Yue, and Xu Jing to visit the older monarchs most of the time, led by He Rongrui.

When he came out of the house, Han Zhi talked to Du Siyin, and asked him to take his three younger brothers to see the monarchs, Xu Mei and Xu Jing. They all reached their age and it was time to look at them.

The three young ones were kind to him and reciprocated, Du Siyin was also very attentive to them.

He Rongrui and Du Siyin are the same, Lu Qiqi has reached an age. No matter how much you love, you can't stay for two years.