59

He Jiuxian was suddenly assassinated and died. The emperor was furious, and angrily removed Xu Ting from his position.

The civil and military people of the Manchu dynasty found it incredible, thinking that the emperor had made a little fuss, and couldn't help wondering if the emperor took the opportunity to attack the Xu family.

Xu Ting understood the emperor's mood very well. Since the last time he coughed up blood, the emperor fell into a fear of life span, and felt that his body was a little weak.

Which emperor does not want to live forever, the crane nine immortals is like the emperor's reassurance, as long as the crane nine immortals are there, the emperor feels that he can live longer.

But now suddenly he said that He Jiuxian was stabbed and killed by a man. The emperor was suspicious by nature, and he had to anger Xu Ting.

Xu Ting left the Inspection Department and handed all the work to Su Jin before leaving.

During this period of time, the Dongcheng Inspection Department has completely changed his face under the leadership of Xu Ting, and his work efficiency has improved more than a little. The members of the Inspection Department respect Xu Ting in their hearts.

But the emperor personally ordered Xu Ting to be removed from office, and they had no choice but to reluctantly.

"I'm just leaving my job, and I'm not dead. What do you do with a crying face one by one?" Xu Ting teased, "I'm leaving, and everyone will drink together when I have time."

After that, Xu Ting left the inspection department without hesitation.

Many people are watching Xu Ting closely, wanting to see what follow-up actions she has, the daughter of the king of the town is at the age of high spirits, is she willing to be an ordinary lady who does nothing?

No one believes it.

The four emperors came to Xu Ting again, and she hinted that as long as Xu Ting took refuge in her, she could ask the emperor to take his life back.

Xu Ting can even be given a higher official position.

Xu Ting lifted the teacup to cover up the sarcastic smile at the corner of his mouth.

Xu Ting had no opinion on the Four Queens, but now, Xu Ting found that the Four Queens were a villain.

He killed Crane Jiuxian with the front foot, and then came to win her with the back foot, and said high-sounding words, which was really hypocritical.

"The Four Highnesses are worrying too much. Thunder, rain and dew are all graces. Since your Majesty has punished the ministers, the ministers should stay at home and think about themselves, and don't bother them.

The four emperors were so angry at Xu Ting's ignorance that she flicked her sleeves and left.

Xu Ting didn't even get up, sat down and said, "His Royal Highness, walk slowly and don't send it off."

Xu Ting and Du Siyin took care of the funeral for He Jiuxian, and found a place with beautiful scenery and good feng shui to bury her. After finishing all these, it was already summer.

At this time, everyone had almost forgotten Xu Ting. In contrast, the controversy over the princely daughter in the hall was becoming more and more in full swing.

The ministers have all received news from the palace that the emperor is in poor health.

In these days, the emperor basically only stayed in the imperial concubine or the queen's palace. As for the harem, the emperor already had more than enough energy.