32

There is a long distance from the capital to the paddock, and they have to stay on the road for a long time.

Since Xu Mei and Xu Yue came to the capital from Suizhou, they didn't have many friends, and they couldn't go out often because they didn't leave the pavilion. They finally came out in an upright manner. They all cheered and cheered, and they were all quiet. Not down.

There were many officials and ladies, and the entire official road was full of motorcades. Xu Mei quietly opened the carriage curtain and looked out, extremely happy.

Once Xu Yue found out that he secretly opened the curtain, he would severely pull Xu Mei's hand down and warn: "Brother--"

Xu Mei didn't care, she screamed at Xu Yue, and continued to do so soon.

They had to eat once on the way to reach the paddock at night. After lunch, Xu Mei couldn't stay in her carriage and had to climb onto Du Siyin's carriage.

Xu Ting only sat in the carriage with Du Siyin for a while, and then she went out to ride a horse, which was convenient for Xu Mei and Xu Yue.

"Why didn't Jing'er come with you?" Du Siyin grabbed two handfuls of nuts from the small lattice in the carriage and gave them to Xu Mei and Xu Yue respectively.

"I don't want to call him!" Xu Mei wanted to say so, but Xu Yue gently stabbed her elbow and shut her mouth reluctantly.

"Brother Jing'er was a little dizzy. He was resting in the carriage and didn't come with us."

"Oh, then you go back later and bring Jing'er some lime zest and sour peach flesh to suppress the nausea." Du Siyin laughed and didn't think much.

Du Siyin loves to eat these things, and Xu Ting also prepares a lot, but Xu Mei and his carriage don't have so many snacks.

Each hospital in the town's royal palace has rules. Le Yun and Ye Ping'er, one from an artist's background, and a concubine as a gift, have no extra income except for the special rules. Xu Mei and Xu Yue's monthly money was sent by their father, not much.

Unlike Xu Ting, who has her own private property to make money, otherwise the sub-laws Han Zhi issued to her would not be enough for her to raise the Qingfeng Institute.

Du Siyin was in charge of the Qingfengyuan's accounts, and sometimes surprised Xu Ting how so much money.

The weather in September is already cold, and the winter in the capital is not inferior to the bitter cold Suizhou. Xu Mei said sadly, "I don't know if there are wolves or foxes in the paddock, otherwise there will be no good fur clothes this year. ."

In Suizhou, in order to prevent wild beasts from attacking the livestock of border residents in winter, Xu Ting would hunt wolves, foxes, and wild dogs on the grasslands every year, and also to investigate the activities of Dawan.

The furs hunted back are distributed to the men in the family. Every time Xu Ting brings back the best furs, this year from Suizhou to the capital, a batch of furs have actually been imported into the mansion, but compared with the previous ones, Xu Mae didn't like it at all.

He might as well wear last year's.

"Go and beg your sister, let her give you some good skins." Du Siyin laughed.

Xu Yue immediately said, "Sister Sister hunting skins must be hunting for her brother-in-law. Brother and I don't want to betray my sister."

Du Siyin has a gentle smile on his face, "Then you two will come to my brother-in-law to pick it up. If you choose it, your sister has no opinion."