5

The queen mother lives in Yongshou Palace, and the current saint is a filial daughter. Yongshou Palace is built magnificently and there are cranes in the palace. However, because the Queen Mother likes Buddha and quiet, Yongshou Palace is remote, and the long road is lined with high palace walls, and it took a long time for one or two ladies to walk by.

Du Siyin was led by an old slave in the Queen Mother Palace and entered the Yongshou Palace to meet the Queen Mother.

Although the Yongshou Palace is majestic, the furnishings inside are very elegant and simple, the colors are dull and light, and it looks a bit dusky.

Du Siyin met the queen mother and hurriedly saluted, "Wen Hui has seen the queen mother."

The Queen Mother eagerly helped Du Siyin up, looked at it with loving eyes, and kept saying: "Good boy, good boy, all grown up like that."

"Come here, sit down with Ai's family and talk."

Du Siyin immediately assisted the Queen Mother and sat on the couch. His little servant had never seen the big scene. This time he entered the palace to see the Queen Mother and did not dare to lift his head, and kept standing behind Du Siyin step by step.

Only Wei Nuo, cowering, looked at the Queen Mother and was extremely dissatisfied.

The queen mother grasped Du Siyin's hand, and the more she looked at her, the more satisfied she became. The kindness in her eyes almost overflowed, "Well, she looks more like your grandfather."

Du Siyin's grandfather, Taijun Mei, was a beautiful harem back then. The queen mother and him supported him in the sinister harem and pushed the current emperor to the upper position.

The queen mother has only one daughter today, but his daughter is not only his daughter, but also the emperor of the Kingdom of Da Yan. She has long since admired him as before, so now the queen mother looks at Du Siyin like her own grandson. .

"Our family Wenhui is so beautiful and knowledgeable, I think the palace in the north of town will definitely like it very much."

Du Siyin blushed immediately.

The Queen Mother looked at him and said sadly: "My child, I have suffered for you these years. The Ai family does not want to protect you, but you have not yet come out of the cabinet, and you still have to discuss life in the backyard of the Du Mansion. Dare you understand how Bai Fang will talk to you in private?"

Du Siyin: "I know all about it, don't be sad for the Queen Mother."

The queen mother's eyes condensed, "But it's different now. The emperor has given you a marriage. You will soon be married into the Zhenbian Palace, and the Aijia will protect you."

Du Siyin: "Thank you, Queen Mother, I have always been fine with your concern, and I have not been wronged."

The queen mother patted Du Siyin's hand comfortably, "Good boy."

At this time, Jun came later, and he looked around Du Siyin several times and praised: "This is Minjia's son, he looks really like your father, and beautiful."

The queen mother was very happy to hear, Du Siyin hurriedly saw the ceremony: "The Queen Wanan."

Queen: "You don't need to be polite, you can call me uncle even if you call me."

Du Siyin: "Uncle."

The queen smiled like a flower, turned her head and looked at the queen mother and said: "Look, uncle, our Wenhui is so good." Then she said to Du Siyin softly, "You can rest assured that you will marry the Queen Mother of Zhenbei Palace this time. I will add makeup to you and ensure that you will be married well."