69

The Queen glanced at the ministers, and those who were summoned were all ministers who supported Yan Yunshu and who did not stand in line.

"Your Majesty is dead!" The Queen announced coldly. orange

The ministers were stunned for a moment, then knelt down with a thud, and began to cry with grief.

Yan Yuntong, who was nailed to the ground by Chang Mucang and still struggling, froze. When the result was announced, the emperor passed away, and she was completely defeated, she felt completely desperate.

A bunch of 40 or 50 year old ministers were crying, their voices were very harsh, I don't know how many people were really sad.

"The four emperors intend to usurp the throne, lead soldiers to force the palace, the crime deserves a million deaths, take it down, and go to the sky prison."

The emperor who was hiding aside during the battle rushed out staggeringly. I don't know where he was hiding before. The Jinbai clothes rubbed a lot of black mud, and the whole person looked crazy and mean.

"Zhao Han, you **** talking nonsense! Your majesty is obviously going to pass the position to Yun Tong!"

The queen raised her eyebrows and let out a sneer, "Come here, the emperor and the four emperors conspired to commit a traitor, drag it down and go to the cold palace."

When the dust settled, everyone knew that the queen and the seven emperors had won this time, and the guards who had just disappeared rushed to them to rub their faces in front of the new emperor and sell them well.

When the queen gave an order, the guard seized both Yan Yuntong and the emperor, and the elite soldiers of Yan Yuntong were also put on their necks with swords.

The imperial guards were angry and squeezed them away. After the emperor was still insulting the emperor frantically, his palace attendant shivered with fright, as if he didn't know the cold and noble emperor.

The queen was in a good mood, and raised her hand to signal the imperial guard to stay. At this time, the emperor's close female officer also came out. The queen handed the imperial decree to him and ordered with a bit of arrogance: "Proclamation."

The female officer lowered her head, respectfully accepted the imperial decree, and began to read the will written by her herself.

The female officer's unique voice read it shrillly. When he heard the transfer to the Seventh Empress Yan Yunshu, the emperor seemed to finally realize that their general situation was over, the defeat was set, and his expression was dull and no longer struggling.

The queen stood on the high steps and looked at everything below. The knelt courtiers, the pitiful emperors and the four emperors, he only felt that the sun was gradually rising, and his sight became brighter and brighter, which could bring everyone's faces. The expressions on the face, fear, despair, calm, anxiety, and ecstasy, all can be seen clearly.

He just felt very happy in his heart!

"Ms. Xiao, do you want to come up and see if this imperial decree is true or not?"

An old lady with gray hair and temples immediately stood up, stepped on the steps quickly, and tremblingly received the imperial decree, carefully reading the name of the successor and the jade seal on the imperial decree.

He put down the imperial edict and said to the officials under the steps: "It's true—"

The queen smiled triumphantly and looked at the guard and said: "What are you still doing in a daze? Take it with you."