34

He Rongrui was in a bad mood when he saw Mo Zian behind Lu Zhilan. He put down his chopsticks, took the handkerchief that Baozhu handed over, wiped his mouth, and said, "What are you doing? Siyin was invited by my father to talk about the past."

Lu Zhilan twisted her face and did not speak. There was a lot of Du Siyin there. She meant that she even hated getting close, and the atmosphere suddenly solidified.

Du Siyin also stopped his chopsticks and said goodbye to He Rongrui: "Uncle, the hour is late, and the daughter is still in the camp, so Siyin went back. Thank you, uncle for hosting."

He Rongrui hurriedly said, "Are you so anxious to go back? Stop chatting with your uncle for a while?"

Lu Qiqi spoiled Du Siyin: "Brother Siyin, I haven't had enough fun with you!"

Du Siyin smiled and replied: "I will have the opportunity to accompany my uncle in the future, as long as my uncle doesn't dislike Siyin and sees too much annoyance. It is indeed late today. If you bother and delay your uncle's rest, it is a sin.

He Rongrui had to say: "Then you must pay attention to safety when you go back."

Du Siyin got up to salute He Rongrui, and then led Chan'er and Shuqin away.

Du Siyin never looked at Lu Zhilan from beginning to end. He respected He Rongrui, but he had nothing to do with Lu Zhilan.

Seeing Du Siyin's resoluteness, He Rongrui was heartbroken, and seeing Mo Zi'an standing next to Lu Zhilan, she couldn't help but lose her anger.

"Lan'er, where your upbringing has gone, even if you and Siyin retired, there will be nothing to do with the marriage of women and men, but Siyin is still your father's nephew. Is that your attitude towards your own family?"

"It seems that your dad spoiled you and let you go outside. Could it be that you were led to a crooked position by some inconsistent people!"

He Rongrui admonished with a spear and a sharp look, and gave Mo Zi'an a sharp look in his eyes.

Mozi breathed as he settled down, but he was ashamed and angry, and his entire face turned blue. But He Rongrui is an elder, he can only stand in place without saying a word.

Lu Zhilan is very depressed, and she can't blame He Rongrui for not knowing Du Siyin's conflict with her after marrying Xu Ting. In fact, Lu Zhilan originally had some sympathy and guilt for Du Siyin, but these sympathy and guilt are not as good as her own love and happiness. .

If Du Siyin didn't marry Xu Ting, and had feuds with her again and again, she would also like to take care of Du Siyin more, as she regretted the marriage compensation.

Not wanting to discuss Du Siyin with He Rongrui anymore, Lu Zhilan immediately changed the subject and said: "Daddy, let Zi'an stay in Qiqi's tent tonight, and tomorrow Zi'an's tent will be assigned to Zi'an and leave."

The staff of the Ministry of Rites allocated tents according to the number of family members brought by the adults. Lu Zhilan didn't figure it out, so he brought Mo Zi'an in as himself.

As a result, I did come in. There was no tent for Mo Zi'an on the paddock. Lu Zhilan went to find the female officer in the paddock. People said that at least it would be arranged tomorrow.

This is to act according to the rules. The saint went hunting in the autumn, and the hundreds of officials and ministers who accompanied him were much more noble. Lu Zhilan, even the daughter of Shangshu, could not let the female officials arrange tents for her overnight.

That is the treatment of the emperor.

Lu Zhilan had to let Mo Zian be wronged for one night.

When Lu Qiqi heard this, she exploded and said loudly, "Why, I don't want it!"