17

After walking out of the lobby, Du Siyin breathed a sigh of relief. This first hurdle is over.

It seems that Xu Ting's family still likes him.

Xu Ting had been a woman in her previous life, and she knew what Du Du Siyin was worried about, but this kind of thing would be useless even if she promised to protect him all the time. Since Du Siyin has his own wisdom, let him do it.

When he returned to the Qingfengyuan, Xu Ting asked Du Siyin to take a rest first. He raised the twelve distractions and asked for peace. For fear that he would not behave well, he would definitely be too tired.

"When you wake up for lunch, you will recognize the people in the courtyard in the afternoon."

Du Siyin hummed and went back to the room obediently.

As soon as Du Siyin returned to the room, he was worried that An Qing and Shuqi had come over and asked immediately, "How is the son, do you still like the daughter's father Han Lord?"

If a son-in-law is not liked by his wife's father, his future life will be sad, and many princes will take the opportunity of Ann to set rules for their son-in-law. Du Siyin will return within an hour, and they are also a little surprised.

"My son, did Lord Han make things difficult for you?"

Du Siyin hurriedly stopped An Qing, "Uncle An, I'm fine, the family of the world's daughter like me, they all like me."

Chan'er said excitedly: "I think Lord Han must like our son a lot, and he has rewarded him with a big bag of golden naked sons!"

An Qing: "That's good, that's good."

An Qing changed the conversation again, and asked Du Siyin to say: "My son, taking advantage of your newly-married few days, the worldly daughter has a strong affection for you, you must work harder. If you become pregnant with a youngest daughter, your position will be stable. "

"In the future, even if the world's daughter carries anyone into it, it won't pass you."

Du Siyin lowered his eyelids and said softly, "Uncle An, I know."

He knew it was right, but he knew it so intellectually. When he thought that the world's daughter would accept other men in the future, he felt sore in his heart.

As for Xu Ting who was the only one, he couldn't even think about it.

The town's Wang Xuxun, Xu Ting's mother, is considered a good woman in Da Yan, but besides Lord Han, she also has two servants.

"Uncle An knows that you are smart. If a man wants to live a good life, he must plan more for himself. Look at the fire avoidance pictures in the box, and you must hold the worldly girl firmly."

Du Siyin blushed. The skills he learned last night were of no use. Women don't like wood-like men. In order to make the world's daughter like him, he will learn more.

Xu Ting had her own yard when she was very young. After all, she is not a real child. She is a mature soul in another world. She must have a private space that can be completely controlled by her.

Early, you don't have to eat lunch together, you can settle it in your own yard, but you must eat dinner together. This is the rule of the town's palace.

Because when they were in Suizhou, Xu Xun and Xu Ting often stayed in the barracks all day, leaving early and returning late at night, having lunch in the barracks, and having a big pot of rice with the soldiers.

So there were only the two waiters left in the house, and Han Zhi didn't bother to care about them. The wife's waiter, even if he looked at annoyance, just let them have lunch in their yard.