72

The cold spring is precipitous, Du Siyin has typhoid fever, and now the whole Qingfeng Hospital is surrounded by a slightly bitter medicine.

The healer did not heal himself, and Du Siyin himself was very upset, and did not prevent it.

When he was sick, he had a bad appetite, and Du Siyin was lazy all day long.

After returning from the Ministry of War, Xu Ting put the back of his hand on Du Siyin's forehead.

"Is it still burning?"

Du Siyin grabbed Xu Ting's wrist and took Xu Ting's hand off. "It's much better. Let the kitchen do what you like today. I have eaten something."

Xu Ting showed disapproval, "If you don't want to eat, let the kitchen think more about it."

Du Siyin can only compromise.

In the evening, the three were at the dinner table, Han Zhi, Xu Ting, and Du Siyin.

Apart from the sound of chopsticks and bowls knocking on the dinner table, there is only a rant from time to time.

Most of Han Zhi was asking, Xu Ting and Du Siyin replied respectfully.

Suddenly Du Siyin quickly put down the bowl and covered his mouth, and Shuqin, who was waiting next to him, immediately handed the handkerchief to Du Siyin.

Du Siyin retched, Xu Ting quickly got up to help him pat his back, "What's the matter?"

Du Siyin shook his head, "It's nothing, just a little disgusting."

Then Du Siyin apologized to Han Zhi: "I have been suffering from typhoid fever for the past two days, and I have a bad appetite for food. I offended my father."

Han Zhi frowned, and suddenly said, "Look for a doctor to take a look."

Du Siyin smiled and said, "Daddy, don't bother. I am also a doctor, and I always drink medicine on time."

"I'm not talking about this problem," Han Zhi got up and walked to Du Siyin's abdomen.

Du Siyin was confused and awkward, "Daddy?"

The lines of Han Zhi's eyes are full of smiles, "You don't know when you are young, but my father is here, I'm afraid his grandson is coming."

Du Siyin's eyes widened in an instant. After Han Zhi took his hand away, he immediately put his hand on his stomach and looked up at Xu Ting, his expression was both surprise and panic.

Xu Ting: "Go to the doctor, go immediately!"

Shuqin ran out quickly, grabbed Lutang and asked her to take herself to the doctor.

Han Zhi asked his servants to remove the table immediately. Du Siyin sat on a chair, holding Xu Ting's hand. There were some Liushens.

"What if, isn't it?"

Xu Ting was also very surprised in her heart, but she was not nervous, she was not, he and Du Siyin were both so young and would always come.

So Xu Ting grabbed Du Siyin's hand to comfort: "Don't worry, if it's not for us, we will wait."

Han Zhi also sat next to him, smiling as he watched the two silently.

He looked at his daughter and son-in-law as if he saw himself and Xu Ting's mother back then.

When he was pregnant for the first time, Xu Xun was so nervous, he didn't look like a general at all.

The doctor came soon, Du Siyin stretched out his wrist to get her pulse, the old man pondered for a moment, and let go of his hand.