53

Han Zhi asked Du Siyin to help Xu Mei and Xu Yuexiang choose his wife and master.

Since the autumn hunt last year, many people have expressed their intention to marry the Prince of the Zhenbian Prince. Han Zhi watched it for a while, and the Spring Festival arrived, so he put it aside.

Now that spring has begun, the matter has been brought up again.

"Let's hold on to Xu Mei first, Xu Yue is still young, but it's not in a hurry," Han Zhi said to Du Siyin.

Xu Mei is two years older than Xu Yue, and it is true that his brother has priority.

Du Siyin picked up the materials and portraits of the ladies and looked at them carefully.

To pass Han Zhi's level, these women have no defects in their physical appearance, each of them has outstanding appearance and family background.

In addition, Han Zhi eliminated all the women who wanted Xu Mei and Xu Yue to be side kings. According to Han Zhi, the son of the Xu family, even if he was a bastard, was the righteous king of another family.

Du Siyin looked at it and put aside the portraits of people who felt bad. The two worked together to select six more from more than 30 portraits.

Han Zhi looked at the six portraits and wondered: "Why is there no Miss Wei Jia?"

Miss Wei Jia?

Du Siyin hesitatingly took out the portrait of Miss Wei Jia from the pile of abandoned portraits.

Ms. Wei's mother is a servant of the Ministry of War. Although she is not the eldest daughter, she is also a daughter. He has passed the examination for Juren, looks handsome, talented, and has not yet married Zhengjun, so Han Zhi is quite a satisfied candidate.

But she already had two servants and a concubine. Du Siyin married Xu Ting and subconsciously excluded too many people in the backyard.

Before marrying Zhengjun, there were two servants. After having Zhengjun, I don't know how many Yingyingyanyans to add.

"Daddy, I think Miss Wei Jia and Xiaomei have disagreements. I'm afraid there will be more friction after marriage."

Han Zhi thought for a while, and put the portrait back, "You are right, Zheng Jun took so many side rooms without going through the door. This Wei family has bad rules and should not be married."

In the end they selected six portraits. Han Zhi rolled up all of them and gave them to Xiao Mian, and said, "Send them to Ye Shijun."

"Yes, Lord." Xiao Mian walked away holding the six portraits.

In the courtyard of the servant Ye Ping'er, he had looked at the six portraits over and over several times, trying to choose the best one.

At this time Xu Mei and Xu Yue came back from playing outside, Ye Ping'er waved to them, "Mei'er, Yue'er, come here."

Xu Mei and Xu Yue walked over, and when they got closer, they saw the portraits on Ye Pinger's hands. The two of them instantly blushed to their hearts.

Sitting next to him obediently, even Xu Mei, who has always been more lively, couldn't speak.

"Daddy," the two yelled in a low voice.

Ye Ping'er touched Xu Mei's and Xu Yue's heads, and said, "In a blink of an eye you are all grown up, and it's time to get married."

"Daddy, Yueer and I still want to be with you for a few years!" Xu Mei said spoiledly.

Ye Ping'er smiled and said, "That won't work, you will become a husband."

"These are the information of the official lady sent by the lord. My father has read it and they are all very good. But let you see for yourself, mainly Meier, Xiaoyue is still young, so don't worry."