67

"His Royal Highness, you must prepare for the worst." Xu Ting said to Yan Yunshu.

If the emperor is determined to pass the throne to Yan Yuntong, Yan Yunshu must be ready to force the palace to grab the throne.

Yan Yunshu's advantage is the prostitute. She is the rightful heir. If that time comes, Yan Yunshu has all excuses for doing this.

Then it depends on Yan Yunshu's ruthlessness. If she wants to do anything, she must put a black pot on the emperor, that is, her mother emperor.

As far as Xu Ting knows, Yan Yunshu has always been a filial daughter, and she has a lot of admiration for the emperor, for fear that she would not do it.

Yan Yunshu did struggle a bit, but she only struggled for a second, "I know, we must never let the mother emperor pass the throne to Yan Yuntong."

Xu Ting took a sip of tea and said with a deep expression, "Don't worry, the emperor will not make Yan Yuntong the prince. She should pass this stage and pass the throne directly to Yan Yuntong, and be caught off guard."

Again, Yan Yunshu's father is the queen, Yan Yunshu is a concubine, and with Yan Yunshu, the emperor wants to establish Yan Yuntong because his name is not right, and the stubborn ministers in the court will not agree.

If the emperor really wants to hand over Jiangshan Sheji to Yan Yuntong, what she will do is to help Yan Yuntong cultivate as much power as possible, and then directly announce Yan Yuntong's succession.

By then, Yan Yuntong already had a deep-rooted force in the DPRK, and even if someone opposed it, she could still suppress it.

Shun Shun became Da Yan's ninth-five lord.

What Xu Ting had to do was to ensure that the emperor's edict could not leave the imperial study room.

The guard commander in the palace had reached an alliance with Xu Ting, and the queen took control of the female officials next to the emperor. They did everything well. As long as Yan Yunshu didn't neglect his work, that position would not be left behind.

Hearing Xu Ting say this, Yan Yunshu was relieved, but she still had a question, "So now, shall we let Yan Yuntong be active in the court?"

Xu Ting glanced at her, "Of course not."

"The power you hold cannot be weaker than the people who support Yan Yuntong, otherwise Yan Yuntong will counterattack, which will cause great turmoil and shake Chaogang.

In addition, collect evidence of Yan Yuntong's crimes. Once you succeed to the throne, you will immediately be sent to her, and you will never suffer future troubles. "

Yan Yunshu also became fierce, and she would never forget Wang Nishang's tragic death. It was Yan Yuntong who harmed him.

She wants to kill Yan Yuntong and let Yan Yuntong go down and make amends for her neon clothes.

After the secret discussion, Yan Yunshu first quietly left Qingya Xiaoyuan through the back door, while Xu Ting, she stayed in Qingya Xiaoyuan, and waited for the evening to ride a carriage back with Du Siyin.

People in the entire capital know how much the daughter of the Xu family loves her husband and comes to pick Du Siyin home. No one thinks too much.

Yan Yunshu's growth is rapid. Although she is a bit too pure and naive, these qualities are exactly what Xu Ting wants her to have.

And compared to Yan Yuntong, Yan Yunshu is more like a monarch. She is magnificent and intelligent, and she doesn't understand the conspiracy, but the superiors' arrogance is clear.