33

When the sunset was completely down, they finally reached the paddock.

The servant had already set up the tent, and led Xu Ting and the others to the tent assigned to them. I don't know how the members of the Ministry of Rites divided it. When Xu Ting saw the Du family's motorcade and then Lu's motorcade stopped next to him When she was in front of her tent, she couldn't help frowning.

But that's only the case. Xu Ting didn't make a fuss about changing places. As long as the two parties didn't come to make trouble, she wouldn't necessarily care about them.

Xu Ting led Du Siyin into the tent. Xu Mei, Xu Yue and Xu Jing had their own tents, but smaller.

Lutang took the black wind away and went to feed the grass, while Red Maple instructed the people to unload the salute from the carriage.

Shuqin and Chan'er were busy decorating, replacing the cushions in the tent, laying on the carpets they brought from the house, replacing all the things on the bed, and then putting the things Du Siyin brought back into place.

Therefore, when I participated in the Autumn Hunting Light Chariot Brief Tour, Shuqi and Thrush were left in the residence. Xu Ting himself and Du Siyin were together, and it didn't matter if they didn't bring Thrush.

Shuqin lit the incense pill and put it in the incense burner, closed the lid of the incense burner, then took off the candle from the candlestick, lit the candle he brought and inserted it in the candlestick.

After cleaning up the place, Cicada stayed and waited, and Shuqin went to check how the kitchen was cleaned.

During the autumn hunting period, the paddock will distribute the ingredients, including meat or vegetables, and each family can prepare their own dinner after receiving it.

Xu Ting sat on the collapsed ground and sighed. The Xu family lived in a tent when they were marching, but the tent was demolished and left. It was comparable to the one they live in now, and the level of comfort and luxury was comparable to that of home.

No wonder Du Siyin pretends to salute like moving.

Hundred officials go first, the emperor takes the queen and her noble emperor's favor, and the emperors will not leave until tomorrow, and the princes in the royal family will arrive tomorrow together with the emperor.

After settling down, Shuqin said that dinner was ready, and Xu Ting accompanied Du Siyin to dinner.

After the leftovers were withdrawn, Shuqin suddenly brought in a little waiter. The little waiter saluted Du Siyin and said, "The little gem is the little waiter of Mansion Lu. I have seen Lord Du."

Du Siyin knew the gem. Although he hadn't seen He Rongrui for more than two years, his personal servant hadn't changed it, and it was the gem.

"What's the matter with Uncle He?"

"The lord said that he brought autumn crabs from his home and asked someone to steam it. I would like to invite Lord Du to taste it."

Du Siyin looked at Xu Ting, and Xu Ting sat beside him from beginning to end, reading military books without interfering. Seeing Du Siyin looking over, Xu Ting put down the book and asked, "Are you going?"

Du Siyin nodded and said: "Daddy was closest to Uncle He before he was alive, and Uncle He held me to play when I was young."

He Rongrui and Yan Xiu were really close brothers back then. After Yan Xiu knew that he was running out of time, he even entrusted Du Siyin to He Rongrui, otherwise Du Siyin and Lu Zhilan would not make a baby kiss.