23

Du Miaoyan's eyeballs rolled around, thinking about it, Du Miaosu looked at him with a strange expression, his heart jumped, and he asked tentatively, "Brother, what do you want to do?"

Du Miaoyan: "It's none of your business!"

After that, Du Miaoyan was looking for opportunities, and Du Miaosu was frightened by her brother's malice and became more and more disturbed.

Du Siyin played twice with Tainu Zhengjun and his group, and got up to go to the depths of the sweet-scented osmanthus.

Madam Zhengjun said that she was going to pick osmanthus, and she liked the sweet-scented osmanthus cake made from osmanthus in the golden osmanthus garden the most.

Others also said to pick some. The married lord can make sweet-scented osmanthus cake for his wife, and the unmarried son can bring it to the married man.

Du Siyin remembered that Xu Ting had said that she didn't like sweets, so the action of picking flowers was much slower than others.

They chatted while picking osmanthus flowers, and the atmosphere was very cheerful.

Suddenly someone called Du Siyin, "Second Brother."

Du Siyin looked at the source of the sound, and the smile on his face suddenly faded.

"Siyin, is this your brother?" Wang Nishang asked curiously, and the others looked at Du Siyin.

The person standing under the sweet-scented osmanthus tree is Du Miaosu, and it can be seen that he is there waiting for Du Siyin specially.

Among the four children born to Bai Fang, Du Puyu is a woman. She hates him but considers herself a big woman. She shouldn't be the same as a man, so she always disdains him.

Du Miaoyan is the most similar in age to him, and he is also a man. Under Bai Fang's education, he is at odds with him. He always troubles him and disgusts him.

The youngest Du Lin is a stubborn bear kid. He knew how to bully people badly at a young age. Du Siyin would only suffer when confronted with each other, and he always went around the road.

On the contrary, it is Du Miaosu, who has the least sense of existence. He is not as fond of Bai Fang as his brother Du Miaoyan, and has never taken the initiative to harm Du Siyin.

Du Siyin has no hatred with him, but just because he is Bai Fang's son, Du Siyin can't be respectful with his brothers and friends, at best they have nothing to do with each other.

"What's the matter?" Du Siyin asked him.

Du Miaosu said: "My brother and I came together. The Golden Osmanthus Garden of His Royal Highness is too big, and I suddenly got lost.

Oh! Second brother, just now my brother said he wanted to come to you! "

"Are you coming from the exit direction? Then I'm leaving the second brother."

"Don't worry," Du Siyin cried, "Let Shuqi take you out."

Shuqi saluted Du Siyin and said: "Yes, Lord."

Du Miaosu: "Thank you brother."

Du Miaosu left, and Tai Nu Zhengjun said to Du Siyin, "It's all right, then let's continue."

"Now this little osmanthus is not enough, at least I have to pick half of the basket."

Du Siyin smiled and nodded, but quietly ordered Shumei, "After the Shuqi comes back, you can go and see what Du Miaoyan is doing."

Outsiders may not know, thinking that Du Mansion is a normal brotherhood, in fact, how could Du Miaoyan come to him.

Regardless of whether Du Miaosu's suggestion is kind or not, it is always right to be careful.