55

The Zhizhou Shangzhezi in Linzhou, and the Huachi Envoy from the Western Regions are already in Linzhou.

Huachi State is the subject state of Da Yan, and pays tribute to Da Yan once every ten years to show surrender and respect.

They should have been here the year before last, but at that time the war between Dayan and Dawan was on track, and Dayan had to go through Dawan when Hua was late. They were afraid of being swallowed by the brutal Dawan, and there were no bones left. Tribute to the east.

It was not until Da Yan defeated Da Wan and pressed Da Wan's head to make him bow his head again, that Hua Chi had the courage to set off again.

It is estimated that in six or seven days, the delegation of Huachi will be able to reach the capital.

Among the envoys sent by Huachiguo this time is their emperor. She is the heir that Huachiguo has chosen. She came to Dayan to personally obtain the affirmation of Emperor Dayan and bring back Emperor Dayan's imperial decree. After returning to China, she can be crowned the prince and inherit the throne.

Therefore, which emperor sent to host Hua Chiguo is very famous.

The great emperor and the four emperors have asked for orders to share their worries for the mother emperor, and Yan Yunshu also expressed his willingness to host the reception of the Huachi emperor under the desperate hint of the minister.

After the three emperors expressed their opinions, the ministers behind them immediately helped to fight for them.

Shilang Tong said: "Tell your majesty, the great emperor is the leader, and you should share your worries for your majesty and receive the envoy of Huachi."

The Shangshu of the Ministry of Etiquette immediately jumped out to object, "Your Majesty, although the great emperor is long, but the four emperors are the most gracious. The minister believes that it is most appropriate to let the four emperors take charge of this reception, and it will definitely show my greatness and righteousness."

Officials in the line of the great emperor immediately glared at the official Shangshu, another verbal battle.

Just as they were spitting at each other, Li Taifu suddenly stood up and spoke.

This is a heavyweight veteran of the DPRK, a state scholar left by the emperor to today's majesty.

"His Majesty."

Emperor: "Tai Fu Li, please speak."

Taifu Li was also not welcome, "Weichen believes that receiving Hua Chiguo is a good opportunity for training. The Seventh Empress is the youngest and lacks experience. More training is good for Jiangshan Sheji."

The big emperor and the four emperors immediately became green, and Yan Yunshu had a concubine character. The words of Old Madam Li clearly implied that the seven emperors were the future princes.

And it is the rule to pass on the protagonist to the throne. Even if Yan Yunchen, who was the protagonist of the two characters, has been abolished, the prostitutes of the emperor are still more legitimate than them.

"His Majesty!"

Another minister stood up and retorted, "You can't say that. The reception of the envoy of Huachi has a bearing on the face and prestige of Da Yan, so I can't tolerate it."

After the denial, she righteously said, "In my opinion, the emperor is the best candidate. During the second emperor's illness, the emperor assisted her majesty in government affairs, and her performance was remarkable. This time she received the envoy of Huachi. Presumably it can be an important task."