36

The emperor didn't expect much from Yan Yunshu. When Yan Yunshu and Xu Ting came back together, the emperor first asked Xu Ting impatiently.

"Xu Xiaoaiqing, what's the harvest?"

The guards laid out the prey, and Xu Ting saluted the emperor, saying: "Your Majesty is disappointed, and the ministers are terrified."

Looking at the prey on the ground, two fawns, a dozen rabbits, and a lynx, there was nothing else.

This gain, not to mention that compared with the maiden and the four emperors, it is said that compared with the great emperor, they are all defeated.

The emperor was indeed disappointed. The amount of prey made her feel no resentment, but it was also too disappointing.

If Xu Ting had only this ability, how could she be worthy of her Xu family's prestige! Xu Ting fought too much and the emperor was jealous, and when he fought less, she was also angry.

Even furious.

"Xu Ting, you're sure you didn't joking with me." The emperor called Xu Ting's name directly, and the officials were afraid to show up. It was obvious that Xu Ting had violated Tianwei.

They lowered their eyes, but it is unknown how many people are gloating.

"Siyin, this..." Tainu Zhengjun looked at Du Siyin and stopped talking.

Du Siyin also frowned, worried about Xu Ting in his heart. He believed in Xu Ting's own plan, but still couldn't help but sweat for Xu Ting.

Xu Mei and Xu Yue, the three younger ones, had already put worry and anxious expressions on their faces, but there was nothing they could do. They were in full view, and they were afraid to ask Du Siyin, so they could only sit there in a hurry.

"Mother Queen! Although there are few prey, every Xu Ting shot in the eye!"

Yan Yunshu shook up a thousand waves with a word, like water entering a pan, and the scenes that were so quiet that the needles fell suddenly became audible.

Doubt, unbelievable, admiration, all emotions.

Sure enough, everyone's attention was directly turned to the shot in the eye. As for the small number of prey, they were directly thrown behind their heads.

The emperor did the same, and said in amazement: "Bring it to me quickly!"

A smile was drawn from the corner of Xu Ting's mouth, which was fleeting.

She could not overshadow the emperor, especially the maiden's demeanor, so as not to make a grudge in the emperor's heart.

A companion is like a tiger, not to mention the current situation of the Xu family walking on thin ice, Xu Ting steps on the tip of a knife every step he takes.

But Xu Ting couldn't be too weak to make the emperor angry that she was not worthy of virtue, and humiliated the name of the king of the border. This requires an appropriate measure.

Therefore, Xu Ting's prey was totally inferior to a few emperors, but in terms of hunting techniques, it completely met everyone's expectations for the princes of the town.

The female officer carried the prey up to the emperor to watch. The emperor looked at them one by one, and let the princes watch them. The queen and the emperor also took a look.

Everyone praised them.

The emperor was so happy that he asked the female officer to carry the prey down and return it to Xu Ting, and asked, "Why does Xu Xiaoaiqing work so hard to kill every prey?"