56

The arrival of Hua Chi Guo made the emperor very happy. They brought a lot of novelties, spices, gems, and rare animals. This made the emperor feel the humble surrender of Huachiguo, and with a wave of his hand, he rewarded him with something far more valuable than the tribute gift Huachiguo brought.

"Your Majesty is in a very happy mood recently, and dare to ask who got your majesty's blue eyes?" The Queen asked with a smile.

"Yun Shu performed very well in receiving Huachi's envoys this time." The emperor praised.

"Shu'er is still far away. It will take a long time to catch up with her emperor's sister and share the worries for her majesty. The boss is taking her with her."

"Boss?" The emperor changed his clothes and walked to the dinner table. The dinner prepared by the Imperial Dining Room was already on the table.

"The boss is only foolish and filial, it is Yun Shu who is smart."

The queen sat down next to the emperor and arranged dishes for the emperor, and said, "Your Majesty, don't praise her. Shu'er doesn't know when she will grow to the point of Chen'er. She deserves her praise."

Speaking of the eldest daughter who was scrapped because of her leg injury, the queen became sad again, and the sadness hidden in her tone was fully revealed.

The emperor was very sorry for the dead lady, and after hearing this, he grasped the empress's hand with pity, "Zitong——"

The queen's eyes were hazy with tears, "Your Majesty."

"Ahem -"

The emperor suddenly coughed, and the queen quickly caressed the emperor's back with concern, "Your Majesty! Are you okay?"

The emperor waved his hand, "Nothing?"

The empress was still worried, there were still tears hanging on her eyelashes, and she asked, "Would you like to see the emperor Xuan doctor?"

"No, I've seen it a long time ago, it's okay. Let's eat first."

Since the typhoid fever in the winter, the emperor has been coughing intermittently after the winter, and his body has become much weaker.

It seems that in this winter from the prime of life to the old age, all the physical indicators have declined.

The imperial doctor did not diagnose any problems, only that the emperor's body needed to be recuperated and nourished, and the emperor would never admit that he was getting old.

Seeing that the emperor insisted on being okay, the queen also let it go. The two of them ate their meals warmly as usual, and then the queen waited for the emperor to rest.

But a few days later, the female officer next to the emperor unexpectedly came to report, "After enlightening you, your majesty, she fainted in the royal study room!"

The queen stood up abruptly, her expression surprised, "What? Your majesty fainted! What's the matter? Take me there!"

The queen stepped forward, and was carried by the female officer all the way to the emperor's palace.

Under the steps in front of the palace, the queen stepped down and hurriedly ran to the emperor's palace, carrying the skirt.

"You are here after you--" a female officer informed.

At this time, the emperor's palace was already crowded with many people. The imperial doctor had arrived long ago, as well as the servants and maids.

The chief physician is Qiu, and her back is now full of sweat.

"What's the matter with your majesty?" The queen walked over aggressively and asked.