70

Yan Yunshu was already dressed in an imperial robe, long since he was Wu Xia Amon.

Yan Yunshu felt that everyone's attitude towards her had changed. She seemed to be unable to see other people's faces for an instant, only the humble black skull.

This really has a feeling of being lonely and lonely.

But Xu Ting always looked at her with no waves in his eyes. Perhaps because she became the emperor, she respected her etiquette, but Yan Yunshu could feel that Xu Ting's attitude towards her was always the same.

This did not make Yan Yunshu feel offended, but rather happy.

"Xu Ting, do you know the direction of the wind on the court in the past few days?"

Xu Ting lowered his eyes to drink tea, but actually didn't want to care about her.

It's not that she didn't go to court, how could she not know. Those aggressive ministers were all hitting her nose.

Entering September, even if the scorching sun in the sky is still hot, it is cold in the morning.

The autumn wind blew, and then a few yellow leaves were blown down from the nearby tree, swirling in the air, and finally fell gently to their feet.

If it weren't for Yan Yunshu to come to the door suddenly, Xu Ting would not have to accompany her to blow the cold wind here in the morning.

The emperor ran to the minister's house. The previous emperors did not do this.

The ministers of the Manchu Dynasty had fully realized that this new emperor did not play cards according to common sense.

Yan Yunshu was impatient with them, and he was not willing to care about them at all. If she didn't do things well for her, demoted and removed them, it would be an immediate matter.

Yan Yunshu was also very impatient to talk to Wenchen, anyway, Xu Ting supported her, she was holding the Mucang pole with great confidence.

Anyway, there are so many talented people in the world, and there is another one who is unwilling to do it.

If any supervisor wanted to hit the pillar, Yan Yunshu ordered the guard to take the guard to guard in the main hall, and he would definitely be able to hold it immediately, and then tie it up and reflect for a few days.

Before Yan Yunshu came to power, no one would have thought that she would be a wayward and iron-blooded emperor.

"Will your Majesty get rid of me?" Xu Ting asked calmly, without any panic in his tone.

Seeing Xu Ting's attitude, Yan Yunshu couldn't help laughing, one calm, one laugh, everything was silent.

When Yan Yunshu finished laughing, Feng's eyes had a playful smile. She also held the teacup, and suddenly dropped a big thunder, "Xu Ting, I want to marry Xu Jiazi."

Xu Ting frowned, then raised his eyes to look at her, "You don't have to be like this."

Yan Yunshu drank the tea, put the teacup in his hand on the table, and also solemnly said to Xu Ting: "I want to give you a gold medal for impunity."

People all over the court felt that Yan Yunshu would fight against Xu Ting sooner or later, and Yan Yunshu sneered at them.

Xu Ting pressed her eyelids slightly, and Yan Yunshu didn't know what she was thinking.

The yellow leaf has been rustled away by the wind, and Xu Ting finally said, "Do you know that there is only one son left in the Xu family?"

Yan Yunshu: "Yes, I remember him, a well-behaved son."