27

Regarding why Lu Zhilan and Mo Zian came here today, it can only be said that it is because of evil fate.

Mo Zian wanted to expand his business, and after discussing with Lu Zhilan, he initially decided to open a racecourse.

Since the signing of the Shanggao Alliance, a large number of Dawanma has flowed into the Central Plains, and the Mohist merchants have also been able to obtain many Dawanma.

If you want to open a racecourse, naturally the place next to the Royal Racecourse is the best choice.

There are so many high-ranking officials and nobles in the capital, but not everyone can enter the Royal Racecourse. If you open a high-end leisure racecourse next to the Royal Racecourse and use the name of the Royal Racecourse to make a brand, you must make a lot of money.

This piece of land outside the capital is vast. The Royal Racecourse only selected the best terrain to build a racecourse. There is still a large area of ​​useless land outside, enough to build another racecourse.

Mo Zian was immediately convinced by Lu Zhilan's idea. They came here today, half to step on, and half to Lu Zhilan's careful thinking, to cultivate feelings.

Xu Ting and Du Siyin did not know when they had already ran out of the imperial racecourse before they collided with Lu Zhilan and Mo Zi'an.

In Lu Zhilan's constant calls, Mo Zi'an woke up leisurely. In fact, with Xu Ting's push, Mo Zi'an was not seriously injured. At most, it was too scared and some unavoidable bruises.

While rolling on the ground, Mo Zi'an hit a rock face down, and now there was a bruise on his forehead. Lu Zhilan helped Mo Zi'an up, and when he saw Mo Zi'an crumbling in his arms, his heart rose with anger.

"Xu Ting, you must give me an explanation today!"

Lu Zhilan glared at Xu Ting. She watched Xu Tingcong hug the unharmed Du Siyin immediately, and became even more angry.

"I can take full responsibility for the diagnosis and treatment fees of Mr. Mo." Xu Ting said.

If you use modern thinking to compare, today's incident can be said to be a traffic accident. The speed of both horses is very fast. Because there is no prescribed road, Mo Zi'an's horse suddenly rushed over, which is not his fault. .

Of course Xu Ting was not at fault in this matter, even pushing Mo Zian's palm, she can be regarded as Mo Zian's lifesaver.

Since neither side was wrong, this can only be attributed to the accident. Mo Zian was injured, and they were not injured. The weak can always get special care. Xu Ting is willing to bear the medical expenses of Mo Zian.

Unexpectedly, this was not the case in Lu Zhilan's heart. She wholeheartedly believed that it was Xu Ting who hit Mo Zian that caused Mo Zian to fall. Xu Ting's understatement made her furious!

"That's it! Xu Ting, don't think that your prince of the town, I will be helpless with you, so that you can do whatever you want."

Xu Ting frowned. It was her demeanor to make concessions to the weak, and it did not mean that she would be blamed.

"Miss Lu's meaning is to blame me?"

"Isn't it you?" Lu Zhilan gritted her teeth and said, she was shocked by the shamelessness of this so-called prince of the town.

The power ruling class in feudal society is really good, unscrupulous and disgusting—

"Miss Lu is blind, and Black Wind didn't touch Young Master Mo's horse."

"You!" Lu Zhilan called.

At this time, a few more horses rushed here, the Seventh Empress and Wang Nishang, and a few other servants.