40

Lu Zhilan felt that the back of her head jumped suddenly, she was about to explode with anger, staring at Xu Ting, gritted her teeth and said, "You have to cover him!"

Xu Ting pinched her out forcefully, lowered his head and asked Du Siyin in his arms: "Where did she hurt you."

Du Siyin shook his head, "She hasn't had time to beat me."

Lu Zhilan was dying of anger, staggeringly got up from the ground and shouted angrily: "Come here! Let me come!"

The guards of the Lu Mansion who were scattered everywhere heard the sound and quickly surrounded them, but they knew that it was Xu Ting, the daughter of the Prince's Mansion by the town, so they only surrounded them and did not dare to make other moves, which was very embarrassed.

"What are you doing in a daze, catch her for me!" Lu Zhilan shouted.

The Lu House guard had to gritted his teeth and attacked Xu Ting. Du Siyin exclaimed in surprise, and was locked in his arms by Xu Ting with one hand.

Because he was holding Du Siyin, Xu Ting had to fight back with one hand, but it was more than enough to deal with these beautiful guards.

The scene suddenly became chaotic. Du Siyin was held by Xu Ting, and he felt dizzy. He could not see anything except the corners of Xu Ting's pursed mouth and the attacking blade; except for the painful cry of the guard and Xu Ting's steady and powerful heartbeat. She could not hear anything.

In order not to cause trouble to Xu Ting, Du Siyin gripped Xu Ting's clothes tightly and buried his face between Xu Ting's neck.

At this time, He Rongrui finally came back. He almost lost his breath when he saw the chaotic scene in front of the tent, clutching his chest and hurriedly shouted: "Stop it!"

The guards who were actually complaining in Lu Fu's heart immediately stopped, and Xu Ting also stopped attacking.

He Rongrui walked over with his little servant angrily, and the guards carried their swords and saluted, "Lord."

Lu Zhilan is about to sue: "Daddy..."

Unexpectedly, He Rongrui directly slapped Lu Zhilan's face with a slap, crisp and audible, and stunned Lu Zhilan.

After playing Lu Zhilan, He Rongrui immediately turned around and apologized to Xu Ting, "Niece Xu, my daughter is negligent and offended, please don't take it to heart."

"Daddy!" Lu Zhilan shouted incredulously.

He Rongrui yelled at him: "You shut up!"

"Obviously Du Siyin, a **** who beat me first..."

He Rongrui slapped her again, this time the two sides were symmetrical.

Lu Zhilan's eyes were red, staring at He Rongrui with hatred in his eyes, which made He Rongrui feel a pain.

"Uncle, this matter was my fault. I was indeed the one who hit Miss Lu first. I am very sorry."

Du Siyin said to He Rongrui, "But there was a reason. I mistakenly thought this was Qiqi's tent, and there was another woman inside..."

Du Siyin no longer knows how to go on. There are so many people on the scene, not to mention that the explanation is not clear, and it is bound to make today's matter go viral.

But who is He Rongrui? He looked at his daughter's untidy clothes and flushed face, and listened to Du Siyin's words, what else he didn't understand.

He Rongrui's face changed, and she immediately said, "Baozhu, go to the second lady's tent and take out the clothes for the second lady. What kind of demeanor is such a distraction."