45

It was already the next morning when Xu Ting came back, and the clothes he hadn't changed all night were no longer comforting, and some wrinkles appeared.

Du Siyin hurriedly took out the neat clothes for Xu Ting to change, and asked with concern: "Should I go to rest for a while?"

Xu Ting: "No, let someone call Hongfeng Lutang and the others. Now the situation in the palace is unknown. Ask them to make arrangements. Qingfeng Academy must be careful in words and actions."

Du Siyin: "The wound of the prince..."

"Doctor Luo said to raise it."

As for whether to raise well, no one dares to guess.

At the very least, the prince was not sentenced to death. If the doctor Luo categorically said that her leg could not be cured...Da Yan would definitely not appoint a lame emperor as his master. I am afraid that a minister will request the abolition of the prince.

Xu Ting took Du Siyin over, "The beast appeared strange. Now the four emperors have been imprisoned in the mansion. Your Majesty must investigate thoroughly."

"Is this thing really done by the four emperors?" Du Siyin asked.

"I don't know, the prince is the eldest sister of the seven emperors. The seven emperors are the least suspect. Both the grand emperor and the four emperors are suspected. Among them, the four emperors at the scene are the most suspect."

"But it's also possible, this is really an accident."

"I hope the lady is fine, otherwise..."

Du Siyin looked at her with worried eyes. Xu Ting admired his political sensitivity very much, but I am afraid that it was not an accident that the wife was injured. Then the avalanche of the court would begin.

With such a big goal as the Xu family, it's hard not to get involved.

"Sleep with me for a while, I haven't slept all night." Xu Ting didn't want Du Siyin to worry about this, so he simply said.

She is really tired, staying up late is not a big deal. When she was at the frontier, she was on the front line of the war. It was common for her to stay up a few all nights, but thinking about those crooked things took her too much energy.

Du Siyin felt sorry for Xu Ting, immediately took off his clothes and obediently asked Xu Ting to hold him in his arms.

He was not sleepy at all, but Xu Ting closed his eyes soon.

Du Siyin looked at Xu Ting and thought: It doesn't matter, he will stand with the world's daughter anyway, no matter what happens.

At this time, in the residence of the four emperors, Yan Yuntong, the four emperors, was not as gloomy as outsiders thought, but she was very leisurely.

Although she was ordered to be in the mansion by the angry emperor, officials from the Dali Temple would come to investigate her afterwards, and even the emperor would dispatch a secret agency under his hands.

In autumn, many varieties of chrysanthemums were planted in the residence of the four emperors to adorn the bleak scenery. Yan Yuntong put a simple vase on the granite table, and then took scissors to cut out the chrysanthemums and slowly insert them into the vase. .

Unlike the princes and the seven emperors, the appearance of the four emperors followed her father, the queen is graceful and luxurious, but the emperor is cold and arrogant, so the appearance of the four emperors is more dazzling.

She is even more beautiful than a man, but the seemingly clear but deep temperament makes people fearful and fearful of arrogance.

"Check it, I believe the mother emperor will not slander me without evidence." Yan Yuntong said casually.